TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

Does anyone miss...

I do, and I only got into WCW in it's final 18 months. I was a hardcore WWF mark and sticked with in exclusivly and missed the entire NWO good stuff and other mid 90s WCW good stuff I can't reminess about. I just have found memory of stuff like 3 Count, Cruiser tag division, Booker T and Stiener in their primes.

I do, and I only got into WCW in it's final 18 months. I was a hardcore WWF mark and sticked with in exclusivly and missed the entire NWO good stuff and other mid 90s WCW good stuff I can't reminess about. I just have found memory of stuff like 3 Count, Cruiser tag division, Booker T and Stiener in their primes.

Yeah, and it rocked, IIRC.

I miss DJ Ran. One of my earliest erotic experiences. He truly was all up in my area.

****1/2

Booker T and Stiener in their primes.

Wasn't Steiner's prime like, '91? When he could wrestle, and looked like a healthy human? Steiner of the dying days was shit on the mic and repulsive to look at. He was like Hogan with unnatural muscle mass and orange leathery skin, but considerably younger. Yikes.

I couldn't believe the bleached roid freak was the same guy I last remembered from 1994 or so. I honestly refused to believe that it was the same guy, since I knew wrestling wasn't above having a fake version of a real wrestler.

I do miss WCW. I miss seeing guys like Booker T pushed as top wrestlers, the cruiserweights (minus Prince Iaukea), Lance Storm wrestling regularly, and Alex Wright.

I met norman smiley once. his head is the size of a watermelon.

Better than Bozo's Laugh-iversity in the greater Chicago area.

I miss WCW in that I miss having more alternatives to WWE, and being able to watch a bigger variety of wrestlers on TV in general. I miss WCW Saturday Night...just being able to watch midcarders and jobbers for two hours just because it was wrestling for wrestling's sake. I miss being able to turn to Nitro when RAW was bad, or during commercial breaks.

I don't miss WCW because they deserved to go out of business because of how they ran themselves, and basically everything after 1999 was idiotic and mind numbingly insulting to my intelligence.

You sure it wasn't '04?

And we all know the story.....you won the stuff...Bozo told you that the real "grand prize" was in his dressing room.....you followed him in.....yes, we all know the story.

Better than Bozo's Laugh-iversity in the greater Chicago area.

I won a Tiger handheld Little Mermaid and pack of Matt's chocolate chip cookies on Bozo in '94

I had one of those. Great little game.