New Girl....

Which one?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. is better?

• Kari
    • Jessi

Carnival isn't going to want to be my friend anymore after this. :(

you just like that the heat is off you

anyway ethan, quit wanting lsoers on the internet to make your mind up for you. i have you on my ignore list, and its gonna stay that way. just bypassed it to see the swampdonkeys you are trying to impress us with

You fucks.

FFMS, you're just a mean dude. haha

Seriously DO NOT contact her, i live with her and shit would blow the fuck up, at least wait till i get the fuck outta my place first.

edit: I've done made up my mind. I just wanted opinions.

The heat really hasn't been on me for a while, nor should/will it be on Carny.

EDIT: I wouldn't contact her, but it may not have been the best idea to post this when other TSM members are your friends on MySpace and more have easy access to it. Learn from my mistakes, young lad.

Nah, I just figured people were cool enough and mature enough not to meddle in my personal life or do something that might actually cause me personal problems.

She can't access LSD without registering, anyhow.

use the same computer...she could post on here as me.

Nah, I just figured people were cool enough and mature enough not to meddle in my personal life or do something that might actually cause me personal problems.

My message shouldn't cause you any problems. I didn't point her to this thread or say how I found her. Just that I was from TSM, that she needs to shave that thing off your face, she needs to quit smoking, that Banky thinks she looks like a swamp donkey but I don't really agree, and if she's interested in dropping 15lbs then I can tell her about the low-carb stuff that's worked for me.

Dude, how can you have been at this board for as long as you have and still believe that? There are a lot of assholes here. Look at what they tried with me.

My message shouldn't cause you any problems. I didn't point her to this thread or say how I found her. Just that I was from TSM, that she needs to shave that thing off your face, she needs to quit smoking, that Banky thinks she looks like a swamp donkey but I don't really agree, and if she's interested in dropping 15lbs then I can tell her about the low-carb stuff that's worked for me.

lol we'll see, it would be my fault anyways if it did cause anything.

Matt, they make fun of you...they make fun of me...thats it. It's not a big deal. It's not like you and your girl ever had a fight about "the guys at TSM". or have you?

No, because she didn't care that I posted her pics here and she saw the threads. That's why I said "look at what they tried". Their comments pissed me off, but had no effect on my relationship.

See the comments don't bother me at all. Thats what i wanted to hear, honest opinions, i just didn't know my skinny ass would be trial too!

Go with the first one cause it looks like it might last more than a month. The bottom one looks like a "Fuck and bye" chick. Cause something tells me she either gets really depressed really easy or she'll like to burn you with cigs to give herself an orgasm.

First if you want a relationship, second if you want a fuck and gone.

The difference between Carnival and Matt Young is very simple to see. The reason they make fun of Matt is because he always posted stuff about his girlfriend, the reason they make fun of Carnival is because he likes Jarrett or something like that.

No, because she didn't care that I posted her pics here and she saw the threads. That's why I said "look at what they tried". Their comments pissed me off, but had no effect on my relationship.

It still saddens me that Melissa gets a serial killer vibe from me...bitch

I'm looking for opinions based on looks alone.

I've actually dated them both. recently broke up with the first one and moving out on my own so I can fuck the 2nd chick in peace.

I'm looking for opinions based on looks alone.

I've actually dated them both. recently broke up with the first one and moving out on my own so I can fuck the 2nd chick in peace.

Both cute. Fuck em and go. And why the fuck are you even asking? Do they give you a hard on? If the answer is yes, fuck them.

It's not like our opinions matter. If you wanna fuck them and you know you can fuck them then fuck them.

Go with the first one cause it looks like it might last more than a month. The bottom one looks like a "Fuck and bye" chick. Cause something tells me she either gets really depressed really easy or she'll like to burn you with cigs to give herself an orgasm.

First if you want a relationship, second if you want a fuck and gone.

That's hot.

Oh- the second one is way hotter.

It still saddens me that Melissa gets a serial killer vibe from me...bitch

?!

I asked her what it is she found in Matt. I mean, even though she's an ice addict it still seems that Matt wouldn't be in her league. She blocked me and told Matt that I looked like a serial killer.

I still say Matt winds up with a girl that looks like a chunkier version of Lisa Loeb when all is said and done.

dude, you asked us the meddle in your personal life. you're the asshole who was insensitive enough to post pictures of this girl to a bunch fo strangers to make yourself feel cool. why didn't you ask her permission first? because you're a spineless fucking asscunt. someone outta embarrass you to her. i'd never post the identity of someone i care about without her permission? why? because they are none of anyone's business here. you deserve it. i'm never seen a troll turn into such a whiny pussy before. you act tough until someone's got you by the balls. well you got yourself by the balls. you played yourself.

Sign in to follow this