Carnival

New Girl....

Which one?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. is better?

• Kari
    • Jessi

Guest Princess Leena

Actually, your girlfriends are to blame. When you create a myspace profile, you willingly open yourself up to anyone and everyone bothering you.

Frigid crossed the line when contacting her, but he wasn't the one who tipped her off, I don't think.

I was just shooting the breeze with her. I wouldn't go and link her to the thread as I'm no longer that much of an asshole.

I didn't tell her she was fat, just that it was implied that she might be looking to lose a few pounds so I tipped her off to what had been working for me.

I just spoke with her like a normal run-of-the-mill person.

Actually, your girlfriends are to blame. When you create a myspace profile, you willingly open yourself up to anyone and everyone bothering you.

But neither of us have girlfriends... And Melissa didn't care, since she had seen the thread. It's the principle of the thing, though.

Frigid isn't to blame either, it's whoever linked her to the thread, which I'm guessing is banky, or someone equally pathetic. Whoever did it won't admit to it anyways so there is no point.

hateroid.

Some things:

1. Wait, so does nobody really like niskie? I thought that was a joke. I mean, I like him. But I like pretty much everyone. I'm even coming around on ALina a little bit. *shrug*

2. I'm a giant whore; I've filled out every "get to know you" thing on these boards, posted dozens of pictures, and discussed my personal life. But that's all me. When you post that kind of info for someone else, you've got to know the risks with it. I'm not blaming Carny (although I'm certainly not NOT blaming him), but I hope he and everyone else realizes that maybe this sort of thread isn't the best idea. We'd LIKE to believe we're all mature and we can trust each other, but we're wrong on both counts.

I think most people are apathetic about me, Hoff.

There's probably a few that really dislike me. And fewer that really like me. Most people probably don't care for me one way or another.

Except for kkk: he likes me in a creepy SingleWhiteFemale kind of way.

Guest Coffey

They both look like emo-goth attention whores. That being said, you're an ICP fan and you watch wrestling and talk about it on-line all day. You're lucky to have anyone. ;)

I'd go with the one that's least likely to slash her own wrists in a cry for help after writing a sloppy blog/live journal entry where her mood is "sad."

I'd go with the one that's least likely to slash her own wrists in a cry for help after writing a sloppy blog/live journal entry where her mood is "sad."

Quasi-thread jack, but since you referenced slitting wrists, it might be appropriate:

I hooked up with a cutter (well, an alleged reformed cutter) on Friday night. I was at a bar in Harvard Square and was alternating between talking to my friends and chatting up the stranger sitting next to me. I don't remember actually saying it, but I guess I told my friend, "I want to lick her scars" in a voice loud enough for her to hear. And evidently it piqued her interest.

Chalk one up for disgusting requests working as a pick-up line.

that reminds me of this time I was with this girl that was into that kind of stuff. I didn't know at the time because looking at her she was pretty preppy so you wouldn't even think she was into it. She asked me if she could take out a razor blade and I asked why. She said "I like cutting around a guy's nipple and then suck on the blood while I nibble on the nipple.", I responded with "I like cumming and then rolling over and going to sleep. How bout we do that instead?" She got all insulted and things basically stopped right there.

I like Niskie since he manages to blend real world smarts with internet goofiness. We also seem to come down on the same side of a lot of threads on here. Niskie's a cool dude. And he saw Albert at a fetish party.

Frigid crossed the line when contacting her, but he wasn't the one who tipped her off, I don't think.

I was just shooting the breeze with her. I wouldn't go and link her to the thread as I'm no longer that much of an asshole.

I didn't tell her she was fat, just that it was implied that she might be looking to lose a few pounds so I tipped her off to what had been working for me.

I just spoke with her like a normal run-of-the-mill person.

Translated through female ears: HOLY CRAP YOU'RE HUGE AND THEREFORE NOT UP TO PAR WITH THE REST OF SOCIETY

I like Niskie since he manages to blend real world smarts with internet goofiness.

He's stealing my gimmick!

It's time you evolved as a poster, Slayer. You're too strong to stay with one gimmick for too long.

EDIT: And you make me e-blush with your kind words, Kotz.

Guest Vitamin X
that reminds me of this time I was with this girl that was into that kind of stuff. I didn't know at the time because looking at her she was pretty preppy so you wouldn't even think she was into it. She asked me if she could take out a razor blade and I asked why. She said "I like cutting around a guy's nipple and then suck on the blood while I nibble on the nipple.", I responded with "I like cumming and then rolling over and going to sleep. How bout we do that instead?" She got all insulted and things basically stopped right there.

Well really, who's fault is that? You should have let her get her rocks off, then get yours off too. Having a little blood spill wouldn't be so bad.

I like Niskie since he manages to blend real world smarts with internet goofiness.

He's stealing my gimmick!

It's time you evolved as a poster, Slayer. You're too strong to stay with one gimmick for too long.

I need to increase my On-Post Percentage if I want to make the TSM HoF

Well i got all my shit moved, except for the big stuff like my bed. While I was moving she came home and said to me "You're moving...today?" What did I tell you about Bi-Polar? After getting multiple messages about moving out and leaving from her in the morning, what was I suppose to do?

Well life goes on.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

everyone owes FS an apology. he didn't do anything wrong.

?!

FS seemed to be getting all the blame when he didn't do anything that major.

Well i got all my shit moved, except for the big stuff like my bed. While I was moving she came home and said to me "You're moving...today?" What did I tell you about Bi-Polar? After getting multiple messages about moving out and leaving from her in the morning, what was I suppose to do?

Well life goes on.

When they leave you messages, you are supposed to talk to them so they can shoot you down and make themselves feel powerful and better than you. You didn't do that, you actually did what she said. She probably wants you more than ever now.

I personally like the first chick myself, but what's the deal lately with preppy type guys, or any guys for that matter dating pseudo Emo Chicks? Serisouly ladies, lay off the mascara, it's one thing if you're actually doing coke, but otherwise it doesn't do you any favors at all.

Well life goes on.

Good Luck my friend

Sign in to follow this