TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ANKLELOCK

*SPOILER* No Way Out Main Event Revealed

Did all these Angle/Taker haters not see the fucking kick-ass match they put on for the title years ago?

How much worse has Taker been since that point? How awful are the bulk of his matches when you don't get to add in superfluous weapon shots?

I'm not sure how someone is supposed to wrestle Muhammad Hassan and Randy Orton for eight months and have *good* matches. Hell, just thank God that Mania was as good as it was.

Can we not act like Undertaker is Chris Benoit? If he's not in some sort of overbooked gimmick match it's going to suck regardless of his opponent.

I don't recall those **** matches with Bret and Angle being overbooked gimmick matches. The man can work a good straight match with someone worth a shit but since his whole career has been puddled with shitty hosses/monsters and big gimmicky matches, he hasn't had those chances as often.

I don't recall those **** matches with Bret and Angle being overbooked gimmick matches. The man can work a good straight match with someone worth a shit but since his whole career has been puddled with shitty hosses/monsters and big gimmicky matches, he hasn't had those chances as often.

I thought we were talking about a potential match for NWO. I really don't see what the hell Bret Hart has to do with the topic at hand. We're not talking the 1996 Undertaker who actually gave a shit, we're talking about the slow, plodding, "I'm not feelin' it" Undertaker of today who only shows fire when someone like Matt Hardy dares to avoid taking a chokeslam.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

Did all these Angle/Taker haters not see the fucking kick-ass match they put on for the title years ago?

How much worse has Taker been since that point? How awful are the bulk of his matches when you don't get to add in superfluous weapon shots?

I'm not sure how someone is supposed to wrestle Muhammad Hassan and Randy Orton for eight months and have *good* matches. Hell, just thank God that Mania was as good as it was.

Can we not act like Undertaker is Chris Benoit? If he's not in some sort of overbooked gimmick match it's going to suck regardless of his opponent.

Must we scream about how much his matches suck when he's facing some of the worst in the company? Hell, Benoit himself couldn't drag a match out of Hassan and Undertaker is?

Further, if we're going to bring up Benoit, why don't we point out that Undertaker is one of, to the best of my count three people (The other two being Jericho and well, Benoit) to have a good match with both John Cena and Randy Orton. Taker obviously has something left, and wasting it against the dregs of the show accomplishes nothing.

I thought we were talking about a potential match for NWO. I really don't see what the hell Bret Hart has to do with the topic at hand. We're not talking the 1996 Undertaker who actually gave a shit, we're talking about the slow, plodding, "I'm not feelin' it" Undertaker of today who only shows fire when someone like Matt Hardy dares to avoid taking a chokeslam.

That Undertaker who put on his best match of his career was just 2 years ago and he has hardly changed in ability, but rather desire and since he has been stuck with shoddy dance partners the last two years (Kane, Orton, JBL, Hassan, Booker T and Heidenreich), of course he isn't going to be motivated.

He's proven to be capable of working a good straight up match with good talent on the other side.

Kurt Angle is the kind of guy who can (and has) get something out of the Undertaker, when he's motivated. That's the point. There's a lot of sentiment that says this match will suck, despite past history proving that Undertaker is capable of working a good non-gimmick match. Kurt Angle is one of those examples.

Guest QUP2CME
That Undertaker who put on his best match of his career was just 2 years ago and he has hardly changed in ability, but rather desire and since he has been stuck with shoddy dance partners the last two years (Kane, Orton, JBL, Hassan, Booker T and Heidenreich), of course he isn't going to be motivated.

His WM match with Orton is one of Takers best matches in his career IMO

Book Benoit Vs. Undertaker for Mania...NOW!!!

get in line with the other 2 million smarks begging for this since last year and stay there when they crush your hopes by giving Mark Henry that special sacrifice role at Mania.