TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

Raw stays high

Considering how miserable that RAW was, I dunno if it holds.

If it does, it just goes further to proving my theory that Trish's breasts=ratings.

Guest InuYasha

Can you break it down by hour 1, hour 2, and run-over? That might be a bit more telling.

Also, based on how everyone was describing RAW on Monday, I just went ahead and recorded over it. Although I do go out to the student cafe to go watch the main event/run-over.

WTH did Lita hit Edge with the belt?

WTH did Lita hit Edge with the belt?

Yes, to get Cena DQ'ed so he couldn't beat Edge cleanly thus allowing Edge to maintain heat. It really didn't work since the crowd was pissed and lost.

he'll drop her, making him face and will be fed to HHH following H's title victory over Cena at WM.

I see him being fed to Chris Masters myself.

Guest InuYasha
he'll drop her, making him face and will be fed to HHH following H's title victory over Cena at WM.

Based on the amount of real life heat that Edge still has about Lita, that may end up being the one thing that may actualy get HHH cheered instead of booed.

That would be funny to watch; seeing HHH have to make himself the very slime of the earth in order to get booed, since he'd be the one to slap around Edge like he deserves.

Well, Raws always high when they have RVD!

Ok, that was corny...

Based on the amount of real life heat that Edge still has about Lita, that may end up being the one thing that may actualy get HHH cheered instead of booed.

That would be funny to watch; seeing HHH have to make himself the very slime of the earth in order to get booed, since he'd be the one to slap around Edge like he deserves.

Are you Matt Hardy? Because you really seem to hate Edge for something that shouldn't effect you this much...

And I think that slapping Lita around would get him cheers...just because, you know, beating women is funny!

Guest Rrrsh

Like he deserves? God you sound pathetic.

Guest Korgath

I'm just liking the fact that Trish is doing all the work to keep ratings up.... and HHH thinks he's responsible.

I don't think it's out of the question to see a couple of 5.0's leading into Wrestlemania, since I think Raw's going to promote the shit out of SNME and the tournament is a format that can keep viewers coming back, barring a lot of crap. This week is a good sign that people cared to tune in after the PPV despite it being fairly well shown that Edge wasn't going to keep the title. I think if they fail to pull a couple of 5.0's or, more likely, lose viewers, we're gonna see some real big shakeups after Wrestlemania. If Smackdown remains the wreck it is now, I'm dying for them to combine the rosters again.