TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
admin

TSM Arcade *** Poll *** & Feedback

TSM Arcade Poll  

94 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the TSM Arcade?

• Great Addition!
    • Its ok, I got better things to do...
    • WTH!? Why does a forum like this need to play games... Are we children or something?
  2. 2. Should High Scores be reset periodically?

• No!
    • Yes, ******* Cheated and now it is permanently unfair!
    • Yes, Weekly
    • Yes, Every 3 days

That's not the first time I've seen you use this hyperbole. It's not funny. It's like a five year old trying to be funny. Just use "millionth" like everyone else. God.

It's not trying to be funny. But, thankfully, your improvement has ceased and I can put your fat ass on ignore again. Whew.

And remove my scores. I'm now getting PM's from the fucking losers who care WAY too much that I'm better than them.

I sent one PM as a joke because it amused me for five seconds or so. I really don't think it's a big deal that Leena cheated at the TSM arcade.

Guest wildpegasus

New Pac-Man champion!!!!!!!!!!!

Always have been and always will be DA BLEEPIN MAN!!!!!

An incredible score to which I give thanks to Princess Leena for motivating me to reach my utmost potential. I am not there as of yet as I'm still improving but if it weren't for her than I would not have gotten that moment of pure bliss.

Okay, pegasus, come clean. How did you manage to avoid the ghosts in Pac Man for long enough to get nearly 400,000 points? Do you have some kind of pattern you're following or something?

Guest wildpegasus
Okay, pegasus, come clean. How did you manage to avoid the ghosts in Pac Man for long enough to get nearly 400,000 points? Do you have some kind of pattern you're following or something?

No pattern. Patterns are for cheaters.

I'm pretty good at videogames because I'm a stubborn guy and when I saw that Leena had beaten my score my manliness came out and I had to top her and become #1 again. I'm not that good at fighting games though.

It's a combination of luck, skill, thought, patience/not getting too greedy, foresight, taking advantage of openings, understanding what the dangerous parts of the board are and when/how much you're supposed to eat from those sections and understanding the speed of the ghosts/the difference between your speed when you're eating dots and when you're free. After awhile you do get to notice a few of the ghosts' traps so I try to avoid them. It really is a thinking person's game.

Oh and this is important too -- Understanding you don't always have to move.

I know I can beat my highscore someday. It's just a matter of not making stupid mistakes like I ALWAYS do. I just need someone to top my higschore for motivation. Chaosrage, SfaJack and Leena -- I'm looking your way

Guest SavageRulz

Damn it, Slim. How am I suppose to beat your tetris score? What's your secret?

Guest wildpegasus
No, seriously, how do you do it? What code are you using?

I just told you. It's a thinking person's game. I also played many a game!

Once I'm in the pac-man zone I can do it.

Code plz!

Here's what I really hate about Pac Man. How you can't get more than 5 lives. Right now I'm playing and I'm at 115,000 points without dying once. That means it's like I threw 2 extra lives away. I could have died twice and still be in the same place I'm at now.

Edit: Of course right after I made this post, I had to die twice.

Guest wildpegasus
Code plz!

Here's what I really hate about Pac Man. How you can't get more than 5 lives. Right now I'm playing and I'm at 115,000 points without dying once. That means it's like I threw 2 extra lives away. I could have died twice and still be in the same place I'm at now.

Edit: Of course right after I made this post, I had to die twice.

Just bring it! What's a code supposed to do anyway?

Guest wildpegasus
200,000. That's enough pac man for today.

Just got 192,000. I'm starting to get back in the zone. I had about 4 to 5 deaths that were completely stupidity.

Guest wildpegasus

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

215,000 with all my lives and the game screws up on me!!

Well, at least I'm in the zone now.

Chaosrage, SfaJack and Leena -- I'm looking your way

Sorry dude. I don't care enough to try again and, even if I did, I wouldn't get 370,000. I'm much more interested in beating my personal best score.