TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Styles

TSM Fantasy Baseball 2006

I concede this week's matchup. Garland got shelled.

I think it's an aberration. Time will tell.

My hitting is doing awesome. My pitching is...not.

Anyway we have our first trade (unless there's another I can't remember).

Cranky Old Men gets:

A. Soriano (Was - 2B,OF)

C. Lidle (Phi - SP)

Wart's Whackos gets:

M. Lowell (Bos - 2B,3B)

A. Pettitte (Hou - SP)

APPROVED!

I'll listen to offers for one of my outfielders. I kinda want to get Gathright in my lineup.

I really need pitching.

Vlad and Ryan Howard are still playing bad by their standards. Not many power numbers. I win.

Your offense is good, but you get a bunch of bullshit from Dunn and Thome. All of Dunn's HR's are bullshit.

You both realize that you're engaging in a "My fantasy teams offense is better than yours" debate on a wrestling messageboard.

Save the trash talk for the end of the season, so you dont have to eat your words

All it takes is one injury to screw over anyones team

Vlad and Ryan Howard are still playing bad by their standards. Not many power numbers. I win.

Your offense is good, but you get a bunch of bullshit from Dunn and Thome. All of Dunn's HR's are bullshit.

My team is Infinite93Intensity = Ortiz, Berkman, Gomes, Renteria, etc.

You could save all your excuses and what not, as of now, I have the best offense. And thats with a man short (David DeJesus barely played this week).

Oh shit, wrong one. Ok, mine's better. I thought your roster was the one of your opponent, and that one is really fucking good.

You both realize that you're engaging in a "My fantasy teams offense is better than yours" debate on a wrestling messageboard.

I am having fun. Not being totally serious.

You may have the best "If my team plays up to their standard blah blah offense", but I have the best "this is reality" offense.

I have the best "I like to play around and have fun and trashtalk while not being totally serious" offense.

I still think my offense is good, just not worth having this conversation in a serious manner. It'll speak for itself, I don't need to do it.

You may have the best "If my team plays up to their standard blah blah offense", but I have the best "this is reality" offense.

I have both Ramirez boys, Giambi, Kent, Chipper, Lane and Francoeur. If they play to their potential, we will raping and pillaging teams offensively.

I just have to be patient.

The "Cranky Old Men" came back really strong in Week 2 after a 3-9 start, beating the previously 11-0-1 Pawtucket Patriots 9-3. I don't want to say anything to jinx them, but with Soriano filling a gaping hole at second, and with plenty of solid pitching to replace Pettite, I think they could be a hell of a squad the rest of the way.

Fell asleep laying here around 7:45, woke up just now...Missed fucking draft.

No chance in hell at remotely competing for anything.

So far, so good, eh?

God bless Morgan Ensberg and Pedro Martinez, the rest of my team is garbage that should probably be in last place but those two have me 7th and on the way to winning this weeks matchup as well. I fear what will happen when either of them go cold/get injured though.

I'm moving on up like the Jeffersons. From 19th to 10th to 5th to 2nd now, as the Cranky Old Men are only one game back. For the second time this year, i faced the team who previously had the best record in the league, and gave them a beatdown, as I took out Infinite93Intensity 8-3.

I really love my team right now. The ony even minor hole I have is on the outfield, (Brady Clark's been playing shitty all year), but Coco Crisp will fill that in a couple weeks when he comes off the DL. My starting pitching's been awesome, as I have 5 pitchers that rate in the Top 80 on Yahoo fantasy baseball this year.

I can live with him playing half assed, as it's better than Woody Williams.

Plus, he'll get traded somewhere unless Selig doesn't allow it to happen.