TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Blank

Signature Weapons?

Guest Aecas
Bring, you pot-plant orientated goth :P

If that is your late St. Patrick's day wish.

*clobbers Toxxic with barbed wire pot plant*

:P

*puts fertiliser in Aecas's Guinness*

Drink up, sunshine :D

And Janus, don't even go there lest i get my twink dragon on you.

Oh, that's a reference to something FAR worse than our dicks.

Oh har-de-har-har hilarious joke, first time on the net that one has been implied, good one there little buddy

Gold star for originality

Bruce, considering the shit you've posted under the guise of "don't take anything this poster says seriously" I think you should be able to take a little jibe yourself now and again.

Bruce, considering the shit you've posted under the guise of "don't take anything this poster says seriously" I think you should be able to take a little jibe yourself now and again.
ERm Mike? Did I imply that maybe that joke was caused by "dick deficiency" on the poster's part or make any kind insulting comments back? no I simply gave out a gold star for originality

How that's taking something "serious" fails to register with me, but maybe that's cause *I* made the comment and it's apparently a fed rule that everything I say should be misunderstood as me bitching or whatever

I guess I should have saved the gold star for that hilarious "go fuck yourself" comment, har-har now we're making with the jokes aren't we? Now we're japing and being all jocular aren't we? Sorry Scooter but once again your petty insults fail to register anything beyond a "meh", but don't let that stop you from trying your little heart out.

Getting back to the topic - I finally figured out what the Red Skull's most dangerous weapon is

And as always when I have to make a tough decission I turned to the Simpsons for guidance.

A board with a nail (or 40) through it - Kang and Kodos tremble in their spaceship ;)

See, I'm on Blank's side in this affair. He said something harmless and you pounced on him, simply because it was somewhat sarcastic and where it says the poster's name, it said 'Bruce Blank'. That's rather foolish, I think, and for people that tend to get aggravated by smilies, you're rather quick to assume hostility when somebody DOESN'T use one.

Also, since it's apparently my gimmick now, yay Mastodon.

Tone it down, Johnson, I'll have none of that. (Mastadon)

I always imagined the pot plant leaving a mound of dirt and a sunflower on someone's head like in the cartoon's.

Sign in to follow this