TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

Will Fox ever have shows at...

I think I agree with the Barron. The local Fox news likes to hype the fact that you can get the news first by watching Fox.

it's pretty comical watching Omaha's Fox News team...I don't know how your affiliates are, but these guys are super Bush League with their production fuck ups.

My Fox affiliate actually has some semi-entertaining news. Most of the anchors/reporters are younger than the rival affiliates, it's slightly hip.

Besides, when one of your reporters looks like this 12123195.jpg it's worth a look

it's pretty comical watching Omaha's Fox News team...I don't know how your affiliates are, but these guys are super Bush League with their production fuck ups.

Well, ours messed up the spelling of the word NEWS one night. I'm still not sure how they managed to do it but they did it. Someone HAD to lose their job for missing that.

Well, ours messed up the spelling of the word NEWS one night. I'm still not sure how they managed to do it but they did it. Someone HAD to lose their job for missing that.

just last night, they were showing highlights of American Idol and the camera prematurely switched back to the two anchors who were both kinda lounging around, head resting in their hands, waiting for the video piece to end. One looked like he was snoozing a little.

What? You're kidding. Which market are you in? Philadelphia?

What? You're kidding. Which market are you in? Philadelphia?

I've got one out of Philly and one out of Baltimore. I can't remember which one it was, all I know is it was FOX NAWS at 10.

Guest Smues

Our local FOX news is pretty awful. Last time I watched it half of it wasn't even FOX news, they outsourced weather and sports from another local channel. I wondered why they even bothered putting on news at all with the FOX name. "Hi welcome to Fox news here's our top story.... Ok and now we turn it over to your local ABC affiliate for the weather....ok welcome back, now to your CBS affiliate for sports....ok we're back in the studio and that's all we got, thanks for watching."

Guest Princess Leena
Buffalo doesn't even show news on Fox. Instead its Seinfeld and Everyone Love Raymond.

I hope they least show the Simpson at 11. Only reason I watched Fox back then. :P

Buffalo doesn't even show news on Fox. Instead its Seinfeld and Everyone Love Raymond.

I hope they least show the Simpson at 11. Only reason I watched Fox back then. :P

With the two FOX stations I have, I get Simpsons at 6:00, 6:30, 7:00, 11:00, and 11:30 every night. Each a different episode. Course it used to be Simpsons episodes from 6:00 to 8:00 but lately they have been adding the god awful Seinfeld and Malcolm in the Middle more and more.

WB shows Bernie Mack, Will & Grace and Yes, Dear.

Trying to get used to Fox 5 in NY after 12 years of Fox 11 in LA. Actually they both seem pretty good at the news.

Fox here shows seinfeld so that is different, simpsons schedule is all screwed up for me.

Yep, and South Park at 11:30.

I suspect the only reason my local Fox station has their shit together is because they used to be an NBC affiliate.

I've watched Fox 5 in NYC on my satelitte dish, and its virtually identical to Fox 4 in KC.