ANDRE LYONZ

MILANO COLLECTION A.T.

DAVEY RICHARDS

BRYAN LOGAN

DANNY DANIELS

SCOTT LOST

JOSH DANIELS

CHARLIE HAAS

Josh Daniels is talented but lacking charisma. Danny Daniels is overrated and lacking charisma.

Guest Rrrsh

Davey Richards only bad trait is that he steals from other workers. But that will have zero effect on people watching the Super 8, so u guys will love him.

Usually the winner of the Super 8 is the "it" guy at the moment. Richards is starting to get recognition for his work in pwg and other various indys. I can see Charlie Haas getting to the semi finals to put over the eventual winner. Milano is just awesome and scott lost gives another west coast flavor to the event. I have no idea about the other 4 workers.

This year's winner seems hard to pick, but if i have to pick one i will go with Davey richards. I wouldn't be surprised if Milano took it though.

Guest Rrrsh

Once in a while an unknown goes far, like Chance Beckett. He had no reason beating Spnaky in the Semi's but he did. There are ALOT of unkowns here, so I think its anyone ball game

Guest The Showcase

Highspots sells all the previous Super 8s (except 1999, I believe) so I would imagine they would sell this one eventually as well.

Milano will win, getting his big win over Charlie Hass in the semi-finals and defeating Josh Daniels in the finals (making both of them "indy stars").

This year's is going to be decidedly a horrible one.

It used to be where this was a name making tournament. Does ECWA still matter enough to make it so?

It seems like every time I read about the ECWA Super 8 tournaments, they just sound worse every year. Didn't Christopher Daniels win one of them a year or two ago when he really didn't need the win due to already being an established name in the indies?

Kettner did it as a favor to C.Daniels because Daniels helped ECWA out. It also was used as a way to say, "see, this is a credible tournament".

But, the last 3 years have totally sucked, and ROH even held a similar version within the same month last year, that nobody really even cares about the "big 8" anymore.

I thought last year's tourny was quite good. Petey Williams made the most sense winning it, considering his run in tna at the time was hot and he had an x div title reign under his belt. Puma was the name most people never heard about much on the East Coast, but big on the West coast.

I quite enjoyed the match between these two.

IMO, Petey Williams should never have been in it. The Super 8 shouldn't use any TNA talent, least of all Petey who was being pretty promimantly displayed (even more so then). Or if they do use TNA talent, use smaller known TNA talent like Shark Boy.

Meh, its pointless to really even debate the Super 8 anymore.