TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SilverPhoenix

College Hoops: NCAA Tournament Rounds 1 and 2

How was that a foul on the LSU guy when the A&M player went over his back and clotheslined/horse collared him on the way down?

What a terrible fucking play. Are you telling me that they couldn't have gotten something better than Dee Brown dribbling from the backcourt if they'd just run it on the fly?

I guarantee you that was a broken play and Brown took matters into his own hands. Give Washington credit though they played GREAT defense in the last few Illinois possessions.

A&M is looking good. This game is good.

I can't wait to see Zags vs. Indiana.

And tomorrow... Pitt gets Bradley, wooh. After EVERYONE all week on local radio was talking about how they were going to tank it against Kansas or maybe even Kent St., we don't even PLAY Kansas...and we're smart enough to take Bradley seriously, and experienced enough to not let them disrupt our game.

:)

Guest Smues
College basketball would be a better game if the teams had fewer timeouts available to them. Christ almighty.

No shit. I hit record at the 33 second mark of the UW game, and it took 8 minutes before the game ended.

Shit.

Go for the tie, Brady...

A&M's guys have so many fouls that it's a better shot than going for a 3 here.

I want LSU to win this just so I can see Shelden pick up 3 fouls guarding Davis in the first 5 minutes of their game. That, and I hate all teams from Texas.

That law kid has real quicks. How old is he...he might have an nba future if he can hit an outside shot.

HOLY SHIT THATY WAS CLUTCH

Guest Smues

FUCK.

LSU is gonna win this. Damn, I wanted A&M since Duke should have an easier time with them.

Guest Smues

What a weak ending, and now I really fear for Duke in the 3rd round. Damn LSU.

Oh and I find it funny everytime CBS cut to the LSU game they're run a crawl at the top saying that CBS controls the feed and not to worry it'll be back to Gonzaga real quick.

Damn is that disappointing. Well, it was a great game and I believe that A&M proved that they deserved to be in the tournement.

Damn is that disappointing. Well, it was a great game and I believe that A&M proved that they deserved to be in the tournement.

Were people really saying A&M didn't belong?

I thought htey earned their spot in the tournament with their excellent Big 12 championship performance.

LSU matches up really well against Duke. Why did I pick Iowa over LSU in my bracket, if I'd taken LSU over iowa, I would be doing really well right now :P:P