TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest fanofcoils

Outback

Guest fanofcoils

Yes, their baked potatos are very salty, and should definitely be toned down in that. I think Outbacks food is great and their price is fair. What is interesting about Outback is their cut lunches (mostly various types of hamburgers), which are about half the price of their normal entree items. I find this as an inexpensive way of dining in Outback with getting high quality food. I've also found their filet mignon with bleu cheese on top to be really good. I haven't tried their new filet mignon yet, I think it is breaded and I do not remember the name of it.

Guest The Satanic Angel

Outback is good, but in Florida there is a steakhouse that rivals it in both taste and price ... I suggest anyone who can get to one try it out. Called Durango Steakhouse.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I bake mine on rock salt so they don't roll around, and to keep them from having limp skin.

Outback's decent, but I don't get the steaks. I rarely order steak out unless I'm going somewhere really nice; I much prefer to cook my own. The Alice Springs Chicken, though...that I'll get.

Guest The Satanic Angel
I will say bloomin' onions are pretty swell. Have you ever seen someon finish one, though?

You asking one person, or a table?

If it's a table, when my mom's family gets together, we can usually finish off two..

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I like their cheese and bacon and salt covered salt, personally.

Guest The Satanic Angel
That's a lot of onion. And I'm Polish.

I should have mentioned that my mom has six sisters with husbands and two or three kids.. needless to say, I haven't even met some of my mom's family.. but there's usually 8 to 12 of us that get together for Outback..