TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Corey_Lazarus

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Guest Eagle Man

I'm too Slavic to be a true WASP. Then there's the German-Jewish, Swedish, French. Screw wearing green and drinking, my symbolic ethnicity is loaded with great food.

This past St. Patrick's Day wasn't bad for me. It was a week removed from my girlfriend's brother's birthday, as their mom sprain for a hotel room for the four of us and two of his friends from college. We kept it at six people because a year prior, in the same exact hotel room no less, we demolished everything by having the 15 core people we party with stop in to wish Jon a happy birthday. We hate an entire platter of sliced ham left over from a party his mother threw, and it all ended up on the mirror and the walls (best line o' the night was my friend Crawford, who had a piece of ham thrown into his hair: "Aw, dude, now my vegetarian girlfriend won't kiss me because I smell like ham!"). We drew a fetus with a tooth on the mirror in pink lipstick, wrote "Tony Danza Cuts In Line"...fuck, it was a fun night.

But yeah. St. Patty's Day '07 was in the same room, six people, and it was a blast. I finally began to understand why the game Asshole is fun (I'd always hated it up until VERY recently), but I did feel sick at the end of the night. Didn't puke (girlfriend did), but didn't want to eat any of the pizza and buffalo tenders I partially paid for either. Ended up eating it all in the morning for a makeshift breakfast. Good night overall, though it got lame at the end. The party this past Saturday at Fort Dank (the name we give our friend's house where we all party) was much better, as I got three bounces in beirut in two games. Not a monumental feat to anybody that's decent at it, but I'm fucking awful at it.