TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dogbert

Weird thing my laptop's doing

I bought FIFA Soccer 2005 yesterday. It's pretty good, when I actually get to play it; you see, after a few minutes of having the game on, my computer makes a clicking sound, and then turns itself off.

What the hell is up with my laptop?

More details please. What kinda laptop to you have? What part of the laptop is it coming from? one of the Corners? middle? is it only with this game? what type of video card do you have and can it support fifa? does it only happen in a gaming scenario?

hi.

More details please. What kinda laptop to you have? What part of the laptop is it coming from? one of the Corners? middle? is it only with this game? what type of video card do you have and can it support fifa? does it only happen in a gaming scenario?

hi.

I have a Toshiba. It was top-of-the-line last May, which is after my game hit the shelves.

The sound is coming from the area around the Start button.

I have an ATI Radeon 9000 card, or something like that. It supports NHL06 and Madden NFL 06 perfectly.

It only happens when I try to play a game of FIFA Soccer 2005. It's never happened before that.

Is it a satellite? I got one in January of last year and am having similar problems with my Toshiba.

Is your computer very hot when it dies?

Yes and no.