TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dangerous A

WM match times

Actually, I'm going to toss in a MnM match because they should be on the show and Melina, who I thought WWE was high on should be showcased. So Mexi-Cools or London/Kendrick. There's enough space to wedge in an 8 minute match, as long as the pillow fight, boogey/booker and raw tag are kept short.

My order

MnM/Kendrick&London (or Mexicools)

Trish/Mickie

JBL/Benoit

Foley/Edge

T's/Boogeyman

MITB

Pillow fight match

Carlito/Masters Vs TBS/Kane

Taker/Henry

Vince/HBK

Cena/HHH

Triple Threat with Rey pinning Orton with something other then the 619/springboard splash. Show closes with Rey, Chavo, Benoit, Dean and Rey+Eddy's family in the ring

WWE needs to be really careful here. By my count, that's three matches on the card (HHH-Cena because of the Cena hate, the Triple Threat because of the Eddie thing, and Vince-Shawn because of Bret) where the crowd would have a legit excuse to completely turn on the show.

Sad thing is, those are the top three matches on the card. This is gonna be a great WM for all the wrong reasons.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees
Actually, I'm going to toss in a MnM match because they should be on the show and Melina, who I thought WWE was high on should be showcased. So Mexi-Cools or London/Kendrick. There's enough space to wedge in an 8 minute match,

I really don't think so. They already have eleven matches on this show for less than four hours. MNM should make an appearance, but we don't need to dilute the other matches just to add a completely heatless match. The only teams MNM can possibly face are total jobbers. There's no reason to get total jobbers on Wrestlemania. You get Wrestlemania 18. Let MNM show up in the Mark Henry match.

They usually open WM with a secondary title match. It's hard to see them putting JBL vs. Benoit up first, though.

Benoit vs. JBL

Show/Kane vs. Carlito/Masters

Taker vs. Henry

Candice vs. Torrie

MITB

Boogie vs. T's

Vince vs. Shawn

Trish vs. Mickie

Smackdown 3 way

Hunter vs Cena (Hunter celebrates his win)

Actually, I'm going to toss in a MnM match because they should be on the show and Melina, who I thought WWE was high on should be showcased. So Mexi-Cools or London/Kendrick. There's enough space to wedge in an 8 minute match,

I really don't think so. They already have eleven matches on this show for less than four hours. MNM should make an appearance, but we don't need to dilute the other matches just to add a completely heatless match. The only teams MNM can possibly face are total jobbers. There's no reason to get total jobbers on Wrestlemania. You get Wrestlemania 18. Let MNM show up in the Mark Henry match.

No, that gives you basically every WM until WM14 when they stopped using jobbers in matches.

Guest tony manero

I'll be anyone that we'll hear a LOUD "You Both Suck" and/or "This match SUCKS" chant during the Cena-HHH match.

Oooooooooh, I can't WAIT.

Guest Rrrsh

Predicted match Order

JBL/Benoit

T's/Boogeyman

MITB

Pillow fight match

Foley/Edge

Taker/Henry

Trish/Mickie

Vince/HBK

Cena/HHH

Triple Threat

What It should be

MITB

Taker/Henry

T's/Boogeyman

Vince/HBK

Pillow fight match

JBL/Benoit

Foley/Edge

Trish/Mickie

Cena/HHH

Triple Threat

T's/Boogeyman

JBL/Benoit

Pillow fight match

MITB

Foley/Edge

Trish/Mickie

Taker/Henry

Vince/HBK

Cena/HHH

Triple Threat

Thats what i think it will be

Predicted match Order

JBL/Benoit

T's/Boogeyman

MITB

Pillow fight match

Foley/Edge

Taker/Henry

Trish/Mickie

Vince/HBK

Cena/HHH

Triple Threat

What It should be

MITB

Taker/Henry

T's/Boogeyman

Vince/HBK

Pillow fight match

JBL/Benoit

Foley/Edge

Trish/Mickie

Cena/HHH

Triple Threat

You'd put MITB first! That's crazy!

Show closes with Rey, Chavo, Benoit, Dean and Rey+Eddy's family in the ring

God I hope not. I've nothing against Rey winning but I don't think I can deal with Cole/Tazz harping on about how he did it for Eddie.

T's/Boogeyman

JBL/Benoit

Pillow fight match

MITB

Foley/Edge

Taker/Henry

Trish/Mickie

Vince/HBK

Cena/HHH

Triple Threat

They've been doing MNM v. Mexis v. London/Kendrick v. Kash/Noble on the house show circuit - very possible that match is put on the card somewhere to even out the SD/Raw sides a bit with close an even amount of matches per each brand. Or at very worst possibly on the ppv preshow or something.

Guest Rrrsh

Predicted match Order

JBL/Benoit

T's/Boogeyman

MITB

Pillow fight match

Foley/Edge

Taker/Henry

Trish/Mickie

Vince/HBK

Cena/HHH

Triple Threat

What It should be

MITB

Taker/Henry

T's/Boogeyman

Vince/HBK

Pillow fight match

JBL/Benoit

Foley/Edge

Trish/Mickie

Cena/HHH

Triple Threat

You'd put MITB first! That's crazy!

It was second last time...and has much less "Main Event Guys" then last year. U have 2 more matches later that wont be Final 2 but will be using weapons, you gotta spread those matches out.

They've been doing MNM v. Mexis v. London/Kendrick v. Kash/Noble on the house show circuit - very possible that match is put on the card somewhere to even out the SD/Raw sides a bit with close an even amount of matches per each brand. Or at very worst possibly on the ppv preshow or something.

Make it happen WWE.

Make it happen WWE.

I can't see WWE doing a 4 way CW tag team match. It'd be easier to set up a MnM/ One team, instead of 3 other teams. Just have a non-title match between MnM and that other team, the other team wins. Melina protests the match and demands Long strike it from the record because her team had NO time to prepare because they were stuck at a photo shoot for the japanese version of Entertainment Weekly. Long agrees and decides to give MnM the opportunity to have prepreation because they will face that team again, and the title will be on the line at WM.

That'd be so fucking easy to set up. Team B beat Team A, the champions, in a non-title match. Team B earned a title shot.