TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Carnival

I Hate You

Pic065.jpg

:headbang:

I hope everybody who voted for Carnival in the TSM Poster Tournament is ashamed of themselves now.

WHERE'S YOUR MESSIAH NOW?!

Am I the only one who read this with Cheif Wiggum's voice in his head?

Laughter abounds.

I don't think she can grasp the concept of people living in the middle of the country liking the Bills.

It IS a little weird that 3 people on this very board that all live in Omaha, Nebraska likes the Bills, but whatevz.

"IT WAS A FORWARD PASS!"

their special teams shoulda stayed on top of things...oh and Flutie should have been the starting QB.

I like when teams find one thing to harp on when they lose but don't realize if they had done 2 or 3 OTHER things a little bit better, they wouldn't have been in a position to have that ONE thing beat them.

The Bills are the most screwed team in sports history.

I just saw the Bills punter Brian Moorman get screwed out of winning an event at the NFL skills challenge.

Guest Princess Leena
I don't think she can grasp the concept of people living in the middle of the country liking the Bills.

It IS a little weird that 3 people on this very board that all live in Omaha, Nebraska likes the Bills, but whatevz.

It is strange.

It's not as if there's any people from NY or AZ who care about the Cornhuskers, or any St. Louis team.

It is strange.

It's not as if there's any people from NY or AZ who care about the Cornhuskers, or any St. Louis team.

that's true, the Huskers are hated everywhere but Nebraska

Guest Princess Leena

"IT WAS A FORWARD PASS!"

their special teams shoulda stayed on top of things...oh and Flutie should have been the starting QB.

I like when teams find one thing to harp on when they lose but don't realize if they had done 2 or 3 OTHER things a little bit better, they wouldn't have been in a position to have that ONE thing beat them.

Flutie starting guaranteed nothing. How many playoff games has he won.

If the Bills' special teams weren't clueless putzes that Wade Phillips never wanted to force practice, they would have won that game.

"IT WAS A FORWARD PASS!"

Flutie starting guaranteed nothing. How many playoff games has he won.

so? how many playoff games did Rothelesburger win before the 2004/2005 season?

Do NOT speak ill of Flutie, Leena.

He is the greatest quarterback of all time.

I don't get why Buffalo fans seemingly rush to blow Flutie before they do Kelly.

I'm talking about the game in the 1999 playoffs that they lost to the Titans, what does that have to do with Jim Kelly? i'm not a Flutie mark, I just know that he was better than Rob Johnson.

I don't get why Buffalo fans seemingly rush to blow Flutie before they do Kelly.

cuz Jim Kelly gets respect. Doug doesn't, even though if he wasn't held down he would still be winning championships and MVP awards in Buffalo.

He's a BC guy. Homers... the lot of them.

Guest Princess Leena

Mostly because Flutie was the ultimate "underdog", and Kelly was a big asshole that screwed Buffalo over good with his failed restaurant.

I just saw the Bills punter Brian Moorman get screwed out of winning an event at the NFL skills challenge.

Brian Moorman's a running joke among me and my friends.

Kelly was a big asshole that screwed Buffalo over good with his failed restaurant.

Kelly was a big asshole who refused to let Thurman Thomas run all over the Giants when they couldn't stop him for shit.

At least they'd have gotten one SB win.

Whenever we see some random white guy running unexpectedly fast, we just shout out BRIAN MOORMAN.

I know it's dumb, but that's what running jokes usually are.