TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Backlash Main Event announced...

How does a (weak) kick to the head fit in a match where most of the match was working on the leg? Wouldn't a leg finisher or another dropkick to the knee worked better for a finisher?

Granted I would have preferred that the kick wasn't weak but I don't think Trish's leg collapsing because of all the abuse followed by a strong chick kick to the head is a bad finish.

Even if Edge wins, he'll give it right back up.

HHH or Cena has to be champ going into ONS II. It doesn't work if Edge is the champ RVD faces at ONS II. It has to be either HHH or Cena going into ECW territory.

Why not Edge? If RVD is playing face at ECW ONS II, I think there is no better heel than Edge in my opinion.

Because ECW fans are problay the type of fans who like Edge.

Didn't they boo him when he showed up last year?

Yeah but that was mostly due to the Matt Hardy saga going on at the time.

Everyone was hating on Edge at that time.

Triple H is the ideal heel for One Night stand. Cena gets booed by regular crowds so it would be nothing special for him to go there and get booed. Triple H's presence would produce some classic chants.

I can't see much but Cena retaining. I don't think WWE wants Hunter getting shit on at ONS, but they won't mind feed Cena to the wolves. Edge winning would be fine for WWE land, but his personality isn't one the ECW fans will shit on. Personally, I'd like HHH to be the champ going into ONS just for the new chants. I mean, we already got "Fuck you Cena" at WM, what more can they do to him?