TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Open the Muggy Gate

The OAO RAW thread for April 10, 2006

Last week on RAW, WWE Champion John Cena let his guard down long enough for Triple H to connect with a Pedigree. How will The Champ — and the crowd — and the TSM board respond when RAW emanates from Milwaukee? And fresh off the announcement of Backlash's Triple Threat Main Event, what will Triple H, John Cena and Edge do to ensure they have the advantage heading into the WWE Championship Match?

Shawn Michaels learned last week that he’d be teaming with God to face the McMahons at Backlash. Has a battered Mr. McMahon lost his mind? And what will “The Showstopper” do now? And will God come out to accept the challenge?! Tune in to RAW (9/8 CT; USA Network) to find out.

RAW has new World Tag Team Champions: The Spirit Squad. In a major upset, Kenny and Mikey defeated Kane & Big Show. The former champs will get a rematch tonight on RAW. Can lightning strike twice for the Spirit Squad? And when will Kane and the Big Show turn on each other so we can fill out a card for Backlash?

“The Nature Boy” was ambushed last week by two unknown commodities: newcomers Armando Alejando Estrada and the vicious Umaga. What will happen this week?

All this and much more on Monday Night RAW.

I'd like to think that the part about God coming out to accept the challenge was added in but I sadly know that's not true.

Having said that, some pyro going off during a Vince promo and Vince acting all scared like God was accepting it would be pretty sweet.

EDIT: You bastard! Stop writing like you work for WWE!

Guest Boobie

As long as I get to see Mickie James for more than 5 min, I will be a happy man

Agent: Now, when I say, "Hello, Mr. Thompson," and press down on your foot, you smile and nod.

Homer: No problem.

Agent: Hello, Mr. Thompson! (presses on Homer's foot)

Homer: (whispers to other agent) I think he's talking to you

I'll make a wage right now and say that the Simpson's episode Cape Feare is better than anything on WWE TV tonight.

If Mickie James makes an appearance, you already lost your bet.

I'll make a wage right now and say that the Simpson's episode Cape Feare is better than anything on WWE TV tonight.

If Mickie James makes an appearance, you already lost your bet.

NO!

Sideshow Bob > Mickie James

If(when) ratings drop again, as they did last week...will they blame ABC for taking the GOD demographic away because of the Ten Commandments remake?

Guest Boobie
If(when) ratings drop again, as they did last week...will they blame ABC for taking the GOD demographic away because of the Ten Commandments remake?

Doesn't God have a 60 day no compete clause?

Why do I get the feeling Edge will be saying "I was the most watched champion in the last 5 years" like Jericho often reminded people that he was, "the first ever undisputed champion"...

Well, Cena's getting a better reaction than he did last week.

Why do I get the feeling Edge will be saying "I was the most watched champion in the last 5 years" like Jericho often reminded people that he was, "the first ever undisputed champion"...

I was thinking about Booker T's 5 time WCW Champion thing..

Because that'll be the only accomplishment he'll ever have worth bragging about, due to lack of opportunity, just like Jericho?

I Figured HHH would be out by now..

Speak of the devil