TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

NHL 2006 Playoffs thread...

There's no way that Montreal has enough to give for Vinny unless it started with Markov or Ryder, maybe Danis.

Aebischer sucks and puts them right where they were with Grahame.

Giguere's not great either, but they shed salary that way.

Giguere's not great either, but they shed salary that way.

.911 save percentage this year plus someone who took an average team to Game 7 of the Finals, I would gladly take that.

Isn't Aebischer a FA? And Huet, too, for that matter.

Lecavalier for Mikael Telqvist. Make it happen!

*gulps

You're right, come to think of it.

The Toronto Sun will be calling you tomorrow treble, offering you a job as their hockey expert. Yes, I realise you were kidding.

During Crawford's press conference today, he strongly, strongly hinted that the Kings will try to trade for Bertuzzi and sign Jovanovski.

During Crawford's press conference today, he strongly, strongly hinted that the Kings will try to trade for Bertuzzi and sign Jovanovski.

Bertuzzi will have a new address by Thanksgiving, no two ways about that.

Montrteal is not getting Vinny.

If Montreal is going to do something they need some speedy defencemen (good ones too).

Guest Felonies!

Kinda went under the radar here because we were all watching the gif in my sig, but the Chicago Blackhawks fired longtime broadcaster Pat Foley. Bunch of bullshit if you ask me. Congratulations to whoever gets him.

I'm glad I have XM.

For some reason, OLN has decided to black out every game of the conference finals (at least in my area).

There's been a lot of talk about Edmonton taking bad penalties. Well, Niedermayer just took a penalty in his own end five seconds into. This puts the Ducks at 2-32 for the playoffs on the man advantage. Sit and think about how awful that is for a second.

On the plus side, Saddam's "We found him" beard has nothing on the scruff that Niedermayer is currently sporting.

The Oilers are fucked if this goes to overtime. Half this team is sick and if it goes beyond the 3rd the Ducks will be at a serious advantage. I expect Anaheim to really show up in the 3rd.

The fuck happened?

I was getting laid (against my wishes, mind you) from about two to play in the second until just now, I didn't see any of this. 5-3? All comes off in the wash, I guess, but god damn.

I'm too emotionally spent to actually celebrate right now. This might come back to haunt me but Edmonton is going to the finals and I could not be happier.

You were getting laid and couldn't even have the TV on in the background? Very disappointed.

That is a hockey fan's dream

I was on top..if we could have just turned 180 degrees.....

Oh well. We argued (see LSD thread) and I did get to see the scary ending. Anyone else notice that CBC seemed to say a lot "And now the Ducks go down 3-0", instead of the mentiong an Oil win?

Bob Cole: "ROLOSON WITH A GREAT SHOT BLOCK"

" THE EDMONTON PLAYER, THE EDMONTON PLAYER"

"A GREAT PACE TO THIS GAME SO FAR" (meanwhile the whistle is being blown for the first five minutes of the 1st while fights are breaking out everywhere)

His Toronto bias is absolutely sickening. Jim Hughson should be the #1 PBP guy on CBC.

" THE EDMONTON PLAYER, THE EDMONTON PLAYER"

That's one of the most annoying things he does, and he does it for every team but the Leafs.