TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NYankees

Rotten vrs Ogrish

Guest NYankees

How come Ogrish updates all the time and Rotten hardly ever updates anymore besides the news articles. Does anybody know?

The only 2 peeps I've ever known to go to Ogrish all the time, were; My little bro, and he was 15 at the time.

Rhe other was one of my boys in Pittsburgh at AIP for a while.

Mofucker would be laughin like the Joker or some shit, and I'm thinkin' he's found my "Comedy" Folder, or sump'.

Dude was like, gettin' off on some of that shit.

I was like'"Dude........"

Some of the shit would be cool for refernce, and shit.....

But, damn.

WARNING: A New Topic is about to begin....

New Topic:

Rotten, okay it was the original topic, I'm

<*~`'*~*> ON DRUGS RIGHT NOW <*~`'*~*>

Rotten was the greatest thing we had ever seen my second year of 9th grade, on the school computer.

We got kicked out, and fucking banned from the library. I got back in on claims that I needed to go in there to study.

But yeah, Rotten is a great site to this day.

They're brilliant really. I learn so much random shit from that place when I'm bored.

And I like thier Mugshot section better than The Smoking Gun's .

And thier Andre The Giant Entery is one of the best Bios I've seen, Net or otherwise.

I hate Ogrish. Seriously, I don't know what's wrong with some of you who love that site. I'm not a lightweight when it comes to gore but I just don't see the point in looking at pictures of dead bodies or murder victims, etc., all day long.

Guest NYankees

Dailyrotten.com is a great site. Just to read the articles about the Florida man who was pretending to be a doctor and offering free breasts exams by going door to door.

Only thing I used to visit that was sort of like either of those sites was Rotten's Boners.com. Five goofy pictures a day, and a seeming neverending archive of laffapaloozas.