TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

We Need A Leader.

Guest Felonies!

Leena is smart, articulate, and knows which threads are good and which are crap, but I'm wondering if her admitted mood swings might result in half of us getting banned. Which wouldn't be so bad if she bans the right half.

Guest CWMwasmurdered
You're an idiot who wants power. You've proven through gimmicks and trolling to be an annoying fuck. Spoon was a good mod last time around, and while people make jokes about him being gay and on drugs, he's level-headed, and smart. He'd make decent choices, which is more than I can say about you.

Because God knows Kotz has never spent any time asking/campaigning to be a mod. If Czech pretended to like/tolerate you, you'd be right on his bandwagon.

I'm not liking these recent Czech rants.

CarnivalizMod!

Guest CWMwasmurdered

If anyone who posts in HD was made a mod it should honestly be Alfdogg. He thinks drama is stupid, he makes his own choices, he's well liked, and he has no life.

Hey, Rant's driving something unfunny into the ground.

That's different

I just don't care when it comes to this folder. Look at all you bitches complaining about who is modding a messageboard. What emotional investment do you have in this place?

Guest CWMwasmurdered

That's different

I just don't care when it comes to this folder. Look at all you bitches complaining about who is modding a messageboard. What emotional investment do you have in this place?

Okay. Now explain why you're terrible in all the other folders.

That's different

Okay. Now explain why you're terrible in all the other folders.

Because there are no more good conversations unless it's in the Sports folder or Video Games. I don't feel like wasting the effort.

You're an idiot who wants power. You've proven through gimmicks and trolling to be an annoying fuck. Spoon was a good mod last time around, and while people make jokes about him being gay and on drugs, he's level-headed, and smart. He'd make decent choices, which is more than I can say about you.

Because God knows Kotz has never spent any time asking/campaigning to be a mod. If Czech pretended to like/tolerate you, you'd be right on his bandwagon.

I really do like everyone. :(

Guest Felonies!

Ha ha.

I really think I'd like to try the mod thing for a little while.

Look, I just think that Kotz would make a much more levelheaded mod than Czech. Overall CWM, I agree with you on the Alfdogg point. Alf would make a good mod as he's shown in the OAOAST.

Guest Felonies!

When I think of Kotz, I think "even keel." MUCH MORE levelheaded! I'm like one of those hot-tempered Eye-Talians!

Guest Princess Leena
Leena for mod of HD.

Seriously. It's a good idea.

I'm the most hardcore person here.

Most threads here are about me.

When I think of Kotz, I think "even keel." MUCH MORE levelheaded! I'm like one of those hot-tempered Eye-Talians!

Someone's upset that I don't believe in the white male reality. Whattanutjob.