TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
admin

TSM Streaming Radio

Guest Felonies!

Lovecraft seems to have good taste. But yeah, I wouldn't trust anybody outside a handful of music folder guys with this.

I would do it, but there is nothing I can play from most genres that you won't get from someone else on here who knows more about them than I do. Except maybe all kinds of dance music, though even Kotzenjunge would give me a run for my money there.

Lovecraft seems to have good taste. But yeah, I wouldn't trust anybody outside a handful of music folder guys with this.

It would be interesting to do a show, but right now, the answer is unfortunately no, I couldn't do one. I'm still in college (In my junior year, to be exact) and I'm way too busy with homework (among other things) to do a show.

It would be interesting to do a show, but right now, the answer is unfortunately no, I couldn't do one. I'm still in college (In my junior year, to be exact) and I'm way too busy with homework (among other things) to do a show.

When does your school year finish? I only ask because I thought it was standard for things to be done by May.

When does your school year finish? I only ask because I thought it was standard for things to be done by May.

School year ends in June. During the Summer, I'm volunteering as an Intern at a newspaper, so again, it looks like I can't do it. Sorry guys.