TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

OAO 5/22/06 Raw Thread in SIN CITY

Paul Heyman is scheduled to be at RAW tonight in Las Vegas. With Judgment Day now in the books, heavy promotion for ECW One Night Stand PPV and the June 7th WWE vs. ECW special will begin tonight. RAW viewership will be down next week due to Memorial Day so WWE will apparently make RAW tonight heavy on ECW.

Credit: PWInsider.com

If true, between this and the Wheel it might actually be an interesting night. Hey, I'm trying to be positive.

Add John Cena being in action to tonight's card. I don't know who his opponent is, but it's in the Cole Report on wwe.com (i couldnt get it to work for me)

From PWInsider:

I have heard from a few sources that Paul Heyman is scheduled to be at Raw tonight. It's expected that with Judgment Day now in the books and the push for ECW One Night Stand about to start, they will start the heavy promotion towards the June 7 ECW vs. WWE USA special, as well as the build for the PPV, tonight in Las Vegas. With viewership expected to be down for next week's Raw due to Memorial Day, tonight has to be the night to start the serious promotion which means tonight's Raw could be a keeper.

More from PWInsider:

WWE champion John Cena vs. Chris Masters is scheduled for Raw tonight in Las Vegas.

I have heard that Paul Heyman will become involved in the Mick Foley storyline leading into ECW One Night Stand tonight. If that is the case, the mic work between those two should be tremendous.

Oh boy, that could be fucking great.

Add John Cena being in action to tonight's card. I don't know who his opponent is, but it's in the Cole Report on wwe.com (i couldnt get it to work for me)

timage-superstar1.gif

MIKEY! MICKEY! in a dance off

His opponent is...

CHRIS MASTERS!!

This better not go more than 5 min. Crowd might be on Cena's side for this one. I can see Master's getting real X-Pac heat in this one.

Guest J0bber

Hey Vampiro69, did you want to see a Coal Miner's Glove match tonight?

More from PWInsider:

WWE champion John Cena vs. Chris Masters is scheduled for Raw tonight in Las Vegas.

I have heard that Paul Heyman will become involved in the Mick Foley storyline leading into ECW One Night Stand tonight. If that is the case, the mic work between those two should be tremendous.

Oh boy, that could be fucking great.

Cena vs Masters

Ok with the latest news on Heyman being on the show, I need to revise my previous post. The show could be decent.

Ok with the latest news on Heyman being on the show, I need to revise my previous post. The show could be decent.

And that didn't come off the RAW Preview...something's wrong with that picture

I'm really starting to like Foley more. He's doing pretty good as a heel, IMO.