TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

OAO 5/22/06 Raw Thread in SIN CITY

Hahahah they just spoiled the whole movie.

It's not like anyone is going to see it

...and people wonder why a lot of us on the board are excited about WWE's 3rd-rate immitation of ECW, because shit like the Spirit Squad in an angle involving himself and his son are what Vince McMahon thinks belongs in the main event, ahead of the WWE title situation.

...and people wonder why a lot of us on the board are excited about WWE's 3rd-rate immitation of ECW, because shit like the Spirit Squad and an angle involving himself and his son are what Vince McMahon thinks belongs in the main event, ahead of the WWE title situation.

Preaching to the wrong people, everyone here seems to love the Spirit Squad.

...and people wonder why a lot of us on the board are excited about WWE's 3rd-rate immitation of ECW, because shit like the Spirit Squad in an angle involving himself and his son are what Vince McMahon thinks belongs in the main event, ahead of the WWE title situation.

and a possible marriage angle and Vis/Umaga

Guest InuYasha
No Raw Roulette it turned out.

That would have taken the attention off of Vince and Triple H shining his knob on Nat'l TV.

...and people wonder why a lot of us on the board are excited about WWE's 3rd-rate immitation of ECW, because shit like the Spirit Squad and an angle involving himself and his son are what Vince McMahon thinks belongs in the main event, ahead of the WWE title situation.

I hate the Gay Squad

Could someone remind me of who each of the Spirit Squad members are? I know Kenny is Ken Doane and Johnny Jeter is one of them, but that's about it.

Mitch - Nick Mitchell. Mikey - Mike Mondo. Nicky - Nick Nemeth.

They're so over the top. And awesome. All of you should accept this.

Well I could appreciate them as the curtain jerkers, or a mid-level spot on Raw, but not in the Main Event basically every week, where every match they are invovled with ends the same fucking way.

Anyone who tries to slam the SS simply have no clue what they are talking about. Jeter and Doane are the future of the company and they actually get legit heel heat. It's not X-Pac heat like some of you morons insist that it is. They are tremendously talented stars who made this gimmick work more then it ever should have.

I hate the Gay Squad

I think they're awesome.

That would have taken the attention off of Vince and Triple H shining his knob on Nat'l TV.

...rolling the dice, adjusting your set, cleaning the pipes, spreading the mayo, charming the snake...

It's probably been pointed out by somebody before me, but one of the Spirit Squad guys are going to seriously FUBAR themselves one of these days with that "dive into the ring between the ropes" entrance.

...rolling the dice, adjusting your set, cleaning the pipes, spreading the mayo, charming the snake...

...blowing your airhorn...

*AIRHORN*