TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Rapper Beanie Sigel shot...

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=...ment&id=4204096

Rapper Beane Sigel Shot

SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - May 25, 2006 - Rapper Beanie Sigel has been shot along a South Philadelphia street this morning and is being treated at the hospital.

Reports in to Action News indicate Sigel was shot during a robbery attempt and hit in the upper arm. It happened shortly after 8 a.m.

He apparently drove himself to a nearby hospital and is being treated.

Sigel, whose real name is Dwight Grant, told police that 5 black men in 2 vehicles blocked him in and a black male in his 30s about 5' 11" tall with a beard wearing jeans and timberland boots shot him twice in the upper right arm. One of the vehicles is described as a dark colored vehicle with tinted windows.

Action News is tracking this developing story and will have more coming up on Action News at Noon.

Damn, he drove himself to the hospital, one tought bastard.

I think that rappers are putting non-lethal hits on themselves just to get 50 cent cred.

Your ignorant.

Beanie Sigel doesn't need any "street cred". He is already known to Hip Hop as one of the realest rappers out there, despite all his success he is still in ghetto.

Do some re-search on him and you will find 50 Cent is nothing compared to him. Beanie would make 50 his personal bitch.

He just got released from jail in September, and got aquited of charges for nearly shooting a man to death. And Just in Jan 2006 he got convicted for assulting a guy breaking his left eye socket.

But he wants the 50 Cent street cred right? Not to mention the mans step-father was shot recently shot and killed.

It's all jokes, man, come on.

If that's all true about Beanie Segal, he sounds like a real jerk. I hope he gets shot again.

It's all jokes, man, come on.

If that's all true about Beanie Segal, he sounds like a real jerk. I hope he gets shot again.

He's not a jerk, actually. I've met the guy a couple of times when I'm in Philly, and the guy is a real gentleman. But when you come from an environment like he does, you have people out to get you, and always trying to bring you down, and you can't be no punk ass bitch and walk away, you have to handle it or else people will start thinking they can keep on doing it to you.

And atomsk, instead of nitpicking about other people's grammar, go outside and get laid or somthing.

You just need to do more re-search. Then youll see how cooooool the ghetto is.

I never said it was cool and have been to many ghettos. I got family in Toronto, Montreal, North Carolina, Philly, and New York(Bronx and Queens), and I travel there many times, and I'm planning on going to North Carolina in the summer or fall.

It's not fun, but it's reality.

Too bad a whole bunch of people think its all a gimmick and the ghetto life is somewthing 'cool'. Maybe if certain rappers wouldnt glorify the serious problems of these communities to sell more records and make the labels a hooptie-sized pile of cash people wouldnt think that the inner city is one big circus with guns and idiots. But as soon as these rappers removed the label boss' hand from their rectum and made some honest commentaries on the realities of the ghetto theyd probably be labeled as 'punk ass bitches' by random idiots.

Damn, hope homey is alright.

Cam'ron drove himself to the hospital too, with shots to both arms.

2Pac checked himself out of the hospital the same night he was admitted for being shot 5 times, because people were calling up the hospital threatening to finish the job.

Shit, that's fucked Segal got shot gettin' robbed, he was finally straightening out his life and shit.

:lol:

Karma is a bitch.

I used to live that kind of life, and it all sure as fuck came back to me.

But, dude served his time and he's got nervous disorders and a family that he's been taking care of, bein' a man, handeling his biz and shit. I'd say he's already had karma catch up to him with the shit he's been through in the past few years.

Dude was leaving that life and finally concentrating on rapping, and he was doin' good.

Yeah, Beans kinda had that one coming.

And I am a fan of the guy, but its about time that something caught up with him.

I mean, I know he was pretty drugged up when he did all that dumb shit and is supposedly clean now, but still...he did alot of dumb shit.