TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO Impact Thread - June/1st/06.

Can anyone tell me, is that the winged logo of Against All Odds they still have on top of the video screen up there?

It's Bret Hart's symbol, he is returning tonight to lead the invasion.

If you look at Shelley's tights, I believe Kevin Nash is slowly attempting to completely turn him into Syxx-Pac.

All I see is @@@@@@@ on one side and ***** on the other

Did they explain the Nash/Shelley connection? Or is it a simple case of two "cool heels" working together?

It was Alex Shelley that initially recorded Nash's comments about the X-Division, that may have been what brought the two together.

Wow. Sabin needs not to have a promo war with Nash if it can be avoided over the next couple of weeks. Nash running away from Sabin was funny, though.

edit: Sabin needs more work on the mic, but TNA needs to give him more time to get him better. Took them a few years. And Samoa Joe calling Sting a punk-ass! SNAP!

They definitely seem to want to take him the Steve Austin route, not really a face or a heel.

The Orlando crowd is going to cheer Joe no matter what so why fight it.

They definitely seem to want to take him the Steve Austin route, not really a face or a heel.

yeah...that's a good move, IMO. The crowd is not going to stop cheering him as long as he's bad ass, and if they made him a traditional face and soften him, he wouldn't be as over.

The marks probably wouldn't like it if Samoa Joe attacked Sting.

The marks probably wouldn't like it if Samoa Joe attacked Sting.

Its gonna take a Musclebuster off the top rope onto a table and Sting with a crimsom mask for people to boo Joe.

I wish TNA would use the LAX or at least Homicide more. It may sound kinda markish, but Homicide's my favorite wrestler ever.

Guest El Satanico

The typhoid reference had to be aimed at Raven. The only question is, was it a joke or were they taking a shot at him. I'd say it was a joke.

The typhoid reference had to be aimed at Raven. The only question is, was it a joke or were they taking a shot at him. I'd say it was a joke.

The reference seemed really out of place.