TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LucharesuFan619

Keep TSM on Wikipedia

So considering his name dropping lately I guess it is MY fault that since we have a "liberal slant" here now. By as a result it is MY fault TSM doesn't deserve a wikipedia entry?

Good God, chill out. I can't even read what you just said.

But whatever I said I need to chill out?

What?

He knows what I said. He is just being a dink.

I would prefer it to stay though.

Post that at the afD page, then.

Why did you put hxxp in the url?

For someone who wants to keep it as a wikipedia entry, why would you make it difficult to get to the link?

And Cheesala is making no sense. Par for the course I guess.

Lucharesufan is attempting to aid in sullying my...OUR good names in the pursuit of this relationship with a website and community that is infested with sexual deviants and other low lifes.

I don't get this. Of all the damning indictments out there for Wikipedia--the lack of sources, ability for it to be easily edited to suit one's bias, spelling and grammatical errors--you run with "pedophiles use it"?

I wouldn't put it quite as simply as "pedophiles use it", as pedophile's use a lot of things that don't involve high calibers and their own head, sadly. But yes, in a nutshell that's what I run with when talking about wikipedia. Smart people already know to avoid Wikipedia when they want to learn about something.

Work to keep TSM on it if that's what people here really want to do, but with forum morons and unsophisticated trolls out there, it's probably more trouble then it's worth. Plus the other rabble rousing I brought up already to, of course.

I can spend hours on Wikipedia, personally. Not for scholarly research, of course, but just acquiring knowledge to use in my everyday life. It's a great resource for that kind of stuff.

I can spend hours on Wikipedia, personally. Not for scholarly research, of course, but just acquiring knowledge to use in my everyday life. It's a great resource for that kind of stuff.

it's amazing how looking at one article can end up with you looking at 15 different articles all from links within those articles.