TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

Classic NFL Highlights from YouTube

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Maury Buford kills me with the cowbell. Richard Dent has an expression on his face like "Yeah, this is stupid, but we're going to win so it's ok."

The fact that they recorded that while still in the regular season is what makes it great.

Guest Felonies!

I like Singletary's enormous eyeglasses.

Sometimes I think about how much better it would've been if Steve McMichael was in the video. Now that would transform The Super Bowl Shuffle from legendary to legendary +1

I wonder if anyone is down for a remake. God, even the Jacksonville Jaguars have made a Super Bowl Shuffle song, and they're fucking worthless!

Fuuuuck, I had a feeling this might happen after Google bought them. I skimmed through the clips though and it looks like the majority of them are still working but probably just a matter of time before they are all gone. Of cousre not like the NFL uses any of these old clips.

Outside of a few that have slipped through the cracks, everything is gone now. How dare anyone tell the history the NFL besides NFL Films!

Guest Princess Leena

I figured they'd be taken down eventually... sigh.

About as perfect portrayal as one can get.

Home Sweet Home

An old Browns music video made in 1997. Whoever made this was a huge Eric Metcalf fan and if you look closely, you'll see Michael Jackson score 2 TDs.

By the way, does anyone know the name of the track that plays for the first 15 seconds of the clip before Motley Crue kicks in?