TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DCMaximo

Reslo

So I just bought a job load of wrestling off eBay and, along with various TNA, ROH and CZW stuff (along with the first Nitro), was a DVD just titled Reslo, which seems to be a Welsh wrestling company, complete with Welsh commentary. The first match is Johnny Saint against Mike Jordan and it's great, full of the mat wrestling spots that Nigel McGuiness and Chris Hero use. The second match is a womans match with Klondyke Kate against some other lady and again, it's pretty good. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about Reslo, it's other wrestlers, classic matches, when it ran etc and if the rest of it is worth tracking down. Thanks for your assistance guys.

Guest Jim Ross
So I just bought a job load of wrestling off eBay and, along with various TNA, ROH and CZW stuff (along with the first Nitro), was a DVD just titled Reslo, which seems to be a Welsh wrestling company, complete with Welsh commentary. The first match is Johnny Saint against Mike Jordan and it's great, full of the mat wrestling spots that Nigel McGuiness and Chris Hero use. The second match is a womans match with Klondyke Kate against some other lady and again, it's pretty good. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about Reslo, it's other wrestlers, classic matches, when it ran etc and if the rest of it is worth tracking down. Thanks for your assistance guys.

I used to catch Reslo.. It was basically the old World of Sport wrestling you can catch on the Wrestling Channel. Reslo is welsh for Wrestling as you have probably gathered.

The show was shown on S4C, the Welsh language channel, in maybe 1992-1995. Orig Williams was behind it I believe.

Most of it was World of Sport style (Daddy was on the early shows), but I seem to remember seeing the Road Warriors and Doink later on in its run.

Reslo was also broadcast in recent years on S4C Digidol.