TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

HEY SPECIAL K

Guest Vitamin X
I don't see you openning your fridge and turning on your AC, Kotz JOIN TeH Ecotrrorist!? Zodiac?

IT'S cold BITCH. Open uo your frgeidaires.

When they came for me it was a Fucking honky paradise.

We just don't do those words.

NO CHAVE THe Earhte is shepherd's pie IT"S TOO MOTHERFUCKIN HOT BLOW ON IT FOR THE LOVE GOD!

Y'know, I've posted before while drunk, tweeked out, high, etc. and I don't think I ever did anything like this. This is unheard of.

I'm concerned for SK.

It was a shit weekend. And I was playing it up and trying to be funny. (operative word: 'trying', actual word: failing and being a dumbass) Then I turned into a little shit.

I do sincerely apologize for the stupid-ass comments. I'm fine now. Back to AA with me. Had a year sober interrupted in February.

Again, all apologies.

It was a shit weekend. And I was playing it up and trying to be funny. (operative word: 'trying', actual word: failing and being a dumbass) Then I turned into a little shit.

I do sincerely apologize for the stupid-ass comments. I'm fine now. Back to AA with me. Had a year sober interrupted in February.

Again, all apologies.

Yeah, i'd like to sentiment these words from the last time I was drunk posting...and any future drunk posting.