TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JangoFett4Hire

Brookers

Are you talking about Dick Hertz the old ECW guy? I think he moved here to Wisco.

NO dude.

Everyone here in MA knows Dick Herts from Holdin'... er Holden. He might as well run for guvnah. Up

until the emergence of Brookers, Hertz was Holden's most famous export. He is a distant relative

of such luminaries as Ben D'Banana, Pepe Roni and Connie Lynn-Gwis.

Anyone check out her Numa-Numa video? She'd almost be cute if she wasn't such a frigging retard.

Guest Hemme
I thought Hemme was alright prior to this deal.

Aww man! Well there goes my social status, a dude over the internet I've never met dont like me.

:(

LOLZERZ @ "or what" in response to me telling you to shut up...UH SHUT UP OR IM GONNA FIND U AN KICK UR AZZHOLE OUT D00D!

is that what you were wanting me to do? threaten you over the internet...obviously I can't make you shut up...but still, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

:wub:

I thought Hemme was alright prior to this deal.

Aww man! Well there goes my social status, a dude over the internet I've never met dont like me.

:(

it hurts...I know and I understand...but you'll recover somehow.

Guest Felonies!

My first Czech Republic post ever was "I would never slap Lita in the face with my cock." Everyone laughed at me. Who's laughing now.

Did hemme buy the n00b handbook? and going through it chapter by chapter?

"I'm not scared of internet threats" CHECK

"Oh no you don't like me! Whatever shall I do? LOLZ!" CHECK

"I don't have to impress you" CHE...hey! stop ripping off us Pit guys! get your own material!

Guest Princess Leena
My first Czech Republic post ever was "I would never slap Lita in the face with my cock." Everyone laughed at me. Who's laughing now.

We're still laughing.

I DID IT... FOR DA PIT~

Guest Felonies!
This is the n00b handbook, not Jerk's autobiography

Leonard BURNstein.

Guest Hemme

Wah? How the fuck did I become the current Public Enemy #1 here? I've done nowt wrong, just proffesing my like for the Internet Icon, Brookers.

Wah? How the fuck did I become the current Public Enemy #1 here? I've done nowt wrong, just proffesing my like for the Internet Icon, Brookers.

You said you know comedy better than us... only because you're English... well sir,

YOU LIE!!!!!

Guest Hemme

You said you know comedy better than us... only because you're English... well sir,

YOU LIE!!!!!

Oh it's true.

Two Words.

Red Dwarf.

You're welcome.

:D

4400.jpg

This might be my favorite picture of Leena that she's used in her avatar.

Because other English people happening to make good comedy in turn makes you a good judge of comedy.

I would be in favor of affixing the Public Enemy #1 tag to Hemme, but there's still a matter of that WP guy causing problems.

Guest Hemme
Because other English people happening to make good comedy in turn makes you a good judge of comedy.

Not at all, I just, without trying to sound biased, think the English do comedy shows (stand up, sit-com etc) better.

I would be in favor of affixing the Public Enemy #1 tag to Hemme, but there's still a matter of that WP guy causing problems.

Nah, I aint that bad, I know I came off a bit offensive/defensive in this thread, but I'm mostly larking about.

Guest Princess Leena

4400.jpg

This might be my favorite picture of Leena that she's used in her avatar.

except for the giant zit on her chin

*random racist insult*.