TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

I want to fight KOAB

Let us stop this black on black crime my young brother... you seem to be an agressive fellow, always wanting to... ah, how do you say, "Throw down!"? I think you should start hitting the books young man instead of engaging in the act of fisticuffs.

May I suggest, "Black Chameleon Memoirs"? It tells the gripping saga of how one of the most successful Black businessmen in America rose to prominence using criminal activity and murder while overcoming adversity and an abusive childhood.

Let us stop this black on black crime my young brother... you seem to be an agressive fellow, always wanting to... ah, how do you say, "Throw down!"? I think you should start hitting the books young man instead of engaging in the act of fisticuffs.

May I suggest, "Black Chameleon Memoirs"? It tells the gripping saga of how one of the most successful Black businessmen in America rose to prominence using criminal activity and murder while overcoming adversity and an abusive childhood.

FUCK U NUGGA, WITH THAT PREACHIN SHIT. LET BE IT KNOWN, WHEN I CATCH YA SLIPPIN, IMMA POP YA BUSTA.

Bobby Brown sang like a bitch on that album.

Bobby Brown's Gangsta >>>>> You

The only good song Bobby Brown ever had was "My Perogative".

Bullshit! I'll fight you for that comment! Your on my "Asses to kick" list now along with KOAB and WP.

Guest StylesMark

Gangsta' must be beating up your cokehead, toothpick wife.

That's ill.

Bobby Brown sang like a bitch on that album.

Bobby Brown's Gangsta >>>>> You

The only good song Bobby Brown ever had was "My Perogative".

Bullshit! I'll fight you for that comment! Your on my "Asses to kick" list now along with KOAB and WP.

HAHAHA! I love E-Beefs.

Unfortunatly for you, I don't participate in them.

Although, if you find someway to smack arounf WP, I'm down.

But KOAB is good peoples.

Gangsta' must be beating up your cokehead, toothpick wife.

That's ill.

Bitch thought just because she's Whitney Houston she can get out of line infront of the great Bobby Brown. So he put that cunt in her place.

He also beat up hotel security, and started a brawl in a Disney World night club. That's gangsta.

Yeah, and did a love song with Ja Rule.

Dude's madd gangsta.

Legal issues

In 1995, Brown was arrested after a brawl in a Disney World nightclub, in which a patron who allegedly made a pass at a woman in Brown's party had his ear at least partially torn off. (Charges were later dropped when Brown settled out of court.) Several months later, Brown was charged with battery in Los Angeles after allegedly kicking a hotel security guard who tried to halt a party in Brown's room (he was sentenced to two years' probation). The same year, Brown checked himself into the Betty Ford Clinic to battle drug and alcohol problems. However, in August 1996, he wrecked Houston's leased Porsche while speeding in Florida; reportedly, his blood-alcohol level was twice the legal limit. In the midst of all this chaos, Brown found time to record with the fully reunited New Edition, whose comeback album, Home Again, entered the charts at number one that fall. Brown toured with the group, but departed for good when the tour was over. Meanwhile, the tabloids were having a field day over Brown and Houston's rumored marital problems; in 1997, Brown was accused of spousal abuse when Houston suffered a cut on her cheek during a yachting trip, although both Brown and Houston denied the reports.

Also in 1997, Brown released his fourth solo album, Forever, a commercial disappointment which failed to even break the Top 50. In the summer of 1998, Brown was arrested for sexual battery stemming from an alleged incident in the Beverly Hills Hotel, although no charges were filed for lack of evidence. He served five days in a Florida jail stemming from his drunk-driving incident, and after spending time in rehab, he was arrested again for allegedly having shown up at the jail drunk. Brown reportedly violated his probation by testing positive for cocaine several times; while those charges were dropped, he was sentenced to 75 days in jail for refusing to take another drug test in the summer of 2000. Upon his release, Brown began working in earnest on a new album, which was derailed for a time when he suffered a seizure in the summer of 2001, reportedly from heat exhaustion and dehydration. It wasn't until 2002 that he really came back into the media spotlight; following a duet with rapper Ja Rule he was captured by the police for marijuana possession and driving without a license after a routine stop for speeding.

Credit Wikipedia.

Bobby Brown's Gangsta >>>>>> Every Gangsta Rappers Gangsta

Still, dude did a love song with Bobby Brown.

50 even mentioned it in a diss track, how Ja did a video with a crackhead.

Ja Rule and Black Child beat up 50. Black Child even stabbed 50.

50 is the biggest studio gangsta of all time.

Not as much as Bobby...

How is Bobby a studio gangsta? He's a R&B singer, he doesn't sing about killin niggaz or hustlin and shit. He has a rap sheet longer then most rappers. If anything he's the most gangsta R&B singer in the modern era.

There is so much wrong with that post, I'm not gonna even attampt to correct it.

There is so much wrong with that post, I'm not gonna even attampt to correct it.

I know the full details.

I know 50 gots a restraining order against Ja Rule.