TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

LWIB 8/14-8/20

Guest NYankees

Craig Wilson pulls a Buckner as the Red Sox tie the game against the Yankees.

Guest NYankees

Damon goes from being a Yankee killer to being a Red Sox killer.

How soon does Ponson give up the lead?

Guest NYankees

Sox have the bases loaded with no outs and Ortiz coming up. Ponson pitched a great game. I hope he becomes the Yankees number 1 starter after tonight.

Guest NYankees

I was happy to see Bernie get a double and then I realized Fasano was batting after him. Has this guy got a hit yet as a Yankee. Al can you please tell me how was Fasano as a Philly this year because he cant hit for shit.

You know, I've got to question leaving Villone in to pitch the 5th. This was his 4th appearance in 4 days. I understood using him over Bruney in the 4th, but expecting two innings out of him was a huge gamble

and FUCK now Bruney is getting rocked. 10-7 Sox

Guest NYankees

When was the last time a team scored a run in every inning of a game? Because Boston is going to do that tonight. It is now 10-7 Red Sox. I am so glad Sidney Ponson just had to start tonight. Thanks Joe.

When was the last time a team scored a run in every inning of a game? Because Boston is going to do that tonight. It is now 10-7 Red Sox. I am so glad Sidney Ponson just had to start tonight. Thanks Joe.

Who else was supposed to start?

Who else was supposed to start?

Wang didn't throw that many pitches, so he should have just done both games. That's how they did it in the early days and we liked it that way, dammit!

I was happy to see Bernie get a double and then I realized Fasano was batting after him. Has this guy got a hit yet as a Yankee. Al can you please tell me how was Fasano as a Philly this year because he cant hit for shit.

He wasn't much of a hitter as a Phillie. That's why he was replaced by a 33 year old rookie.

So has anyone ever seen a doubleheader full of as much piss poor pitching than this one has? Ye gods. I think the number of pitches thrown is about the same as the total for the telethon at this point.

Nice job Timlin, you fucking douche. I should have known Jeter would ruin things. And Pena has got to be one of the worst fielders I've ever seen.