TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO Raw Thread - August/14th/2006.

I'm about 20 minutes away from Glens Falls and I was thinking about going to see ECW...

anyone been to an ECW house show? is it worth it?

Just got back from one tonight..decent show but nothing spectacular. For $25 its not that bad though, especially if you get good seats like I got (5th row on the entrance aisle).

I'm about 20 minutes away from Glens Falls and I was thinking about going to see ECW...

Just got back from one tonight..decent show but nothing spectacular. For $25 its not that bad though, especially if you get good seats like I got (5th row on the entrance aisle).

For $25, you can go to better wrestling shows near by Glens Falls.

Yea...but those shows don't involve "WWE Superstars". I can't understand the reasoning for turning down house shows, or any WWE events, especially if it's as cheap as 25$. The thinking may be different for those that completely despise wrestling I guess (Well, WWE), but I would think, if there's even the slightest wrestling fan in you, that there's no reason to turn down a WWE event.

Because no matter how bad the guys are, I would think that live, it'd be more exciting then 'random indy show' with good wrestling. But that's just me.

Trish has no ass.

We are obviously not looking at the same Trish.

Guest bobrock29
I guess this is the main event match..and Hogan gets the main event time slot.

The orange man always gets the main event time slot, brotha.

Yea...but those shows don't involve "WWE Superstars". I can't understand the reasoning for turning down house shows, or any WWE events, especially if it's as cheap as 25$. The thinking may be different for those that completely despise wrestling I guess (Well, WWE), but I would think, if there's even the slightest wrestling fan in you, that there's no reason to turn down a WWE event.

Because no matter how bad the guys are, I would think that live, it'd be more exciting then 'random indy show' with good wrestling. But that's just me.

Trish has no ass.

We are obviously not looking at the same Trish.

Not really. WWE house shows are pretty generic and boring unless it's a special event and they pretty much work in a recycled format and the effort from the talent reflects that.