TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Xavier Cromartie

ban KingPK

Guest Felonies!

I hate when mods piss and moan about how terrible TSM is and how they don't care about it, but continue to dick around with it anyway and and occupy mod spots that people who do like the place would like to have. Shit or get off the pot already.

What was so good about GTG? Back in the days when posting was complicated, you could use it to test out how things work, no its simple. What use did it serve? Please list some valid reasons to keep it? VALID REASONS, not COMPLAINTS.

Guest Felonies!

There must've been something good about it if every time the question was posed, people said to keep it.

There must've been something good about it if every time the question was posed, people said to keep it.

People fear change.

Guest Princess Leena

At the least, create a forum where posts don't add to your total.

I'd like to use one of these, as well.

And, like always, the mod's decision making always baffles me. How on earth do you read a wildpegasus post and not do anything, yet think up moving forums.

Leena's obsession with wp is out of control. Ban the bitch before she does something drastic.

It's getting bad with me also, she's following me around and pretty much posting in every thread I post in.

Guest CWMwasmurdered
What was so good about GTG? Back in the days when posting was complicated, you could use it to test out how things work, no its simple. What use did it serve? Please list some valid reasons to keep it? VALID REASONS, not COMPLAINTS.

Because you SAID it could STAY last time we VOTED on keeping it or not.

And the main problem is that you guys deleted all of the threads instead of doing the smart thing and merging them into NHB.

I've never ever seen a thread in Feedback asking for you guys to delete GTG, or to give NHB it's own space even. Maybe you should deal with things that people actually care about first.

I'll mention that to him during the UFC show Saturday night.

"Oh man, even when I'm gone Slayer won't leave me alone."

GTG has not been deleted. We don't delete things for a while. Would it be better if all those post were moved to NHB? That can be done.

Leena's obsession with wp is out of control. Ban the bitch before she does something drastic.

It's getting bad with me also, she's following me around and pretty much posting in every thread I post in.

KKKeena

GTG has not been deleted. We don't delete things for a while. Would it be better if all those post were moved to NHB? That can be done.

Yes, do that.

And now you're BLOWING MY MIND, Art.

Guest Felonies!
At the least, create a forum where posts don't add to your total.

I'd like to use one of these, as well.

And, like always, the mod's decision making always baffles me. How on earth do you read a wildpegasus post and not do anything, yet think up moving forums.

"There is a difference between the tout de gras saying and the coup de grace saying."

"I think we should flip General Chat and No Holds Barred."

I agree, we need a folder where posts don't count. The old format was perfectly fine.

Could you just restore GTG to how it was please.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

It'd be better if it was restored, but yes moving the posts to NHB is good.

Thanks.

I really don't see why everyone is so upset that the Graphics Folder was deleted. How was it any different than NHB?

The compromise of restoring the Graphics Folder threads into NHB sounds reasonable enough.

Guest Princess Leena

Most people don't really care about that...

*serious TSM face* This board is dying. People want to see it fixed up. Some of us still like it here. Including me. I 100% agree with Czech in getting annoyed when certain mods say how awful it is here, etc... and they're still mods for years while doing nothing.

How hard is it to actually listen to people that post here, instead of doing what randomly pops up in your head one night.