TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Perfxion

Dumbest Songs of all time

What are some of the dumbest songs ever to be made and called music?

Some of the dumbest ones I ever heard:

5: Informer by Snow: What the fuck does he say?

4: Laffy Taffy by D4L: When 50 says that this is killing rap, you know you have a problem. Hell the whole album is on this one beat.

3: Chicken Noodle Soup by Young B: What the fuck is this shit? The dance looks dumb, the song is dumb, and the "beat" is fucking annoying.

2: Summergirl by LFO: I first thought this was a dumb jingle for A&F, but to find out it is one of the worst songs ever made.

1: "Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue (The Angry American)” by Toby Keith: When politics and music mix, bad shit like this can happen. I don't even know where to begin with this shit, mindless bullshit is now "American liberites".

Save a horse, ride a cowboy. I'm sorry. Come on.

Len's Steal my Sunshine warrants a mention.

Anyone ever sat down and listened to the lyrics to The Devil Went Down to Georgia? It should tell a good story, and the violin work is impressive. But there's so many stupid lines in that song.

Chicken in the breadpan pickin' out dough?

I liked "Steal My Sunshine"...but don't tell anybody. I don't wanna lose my cred.

I actually like Informer, it was one of the first Dancehall tracks to become a hit in this country.

Stacy's Mom by Fountains of Wayne is the dumbest song ever. Period. 1985 by Bowling for Soup is #2.

My Humps by the Black Eyed Peas.

That's the one right there. The other week, my girlfriend's little brother, who's 7 or 8...one of those, was in the backseat of my car and spontaeously busted out singing about his "lovely lady lumps". It was highly disturbing.

Guest wildpegasus

My Humps by the Black Eyed Peas.

That's the one right there. The other week, my girlfriend's little brother, who's 7 or 8...one of those, was in the backseat of my car and spontaeously busted out singing about his "lovely lady lumps". It was highly disturbing.

Are we talking annoying or dumb? Because while some find this song annoying it is certainly not dumb.

Anything Trace Adkins has done recently

Stars are Blind (obviously)

I think "Stars are Blind" is great, actually. Catchy, and brilliant outside of itself for being a debut single for Paris freakin' Hilton. Throw anyone at all in front of that and it's still a great summer jam. Reactions to it are tremendously informed by the fact that it's got her name on it, even though it doesn't sound like her and could pass for 10 other pop singers. I find that all kind of remarkable.

I think "Stars are Blind" is great, actually. Catchy, and brilliant outside of itself for being a debut single for Paris freakin' Hilton. Throw anyone at all in front of that and it's still a great summer jam. Reactions to it are tremendously informed by the fact that it's got her name on it, even though it doesn't sound like her and could pass for 10 other pop singers. I find that all kind of remarkable.

if anything, it's a tribute to how good scott storch is as a producer. i'd say that dude's probably number one in terms of power producers right now.

Nelly/Tim Mcgraw

It wasn't a dumb song, just a dumb execution

You could make a good country/rap crossover if you take the best elements of rap (the beat and good lyrics, which disqualifies Nelly) and country (storytelling, not to say rap doesn't do that as well though). Instead their song took the worst elements of rap (primarily repetition ad nauseum) and the only "country" thing about it was the acoustic guitar

I too would add my vote for "My Humps", especially considering the woman singing it has no humps (or any figure) at all

I'm gonna go for an obscure one here. Has anyone ever heard "Mouth" by Merril Bainbridge? It got a lot of play in Montreal in the summer of 1996, which should be anyone's first clue that it's moronic.

Without further ado, the lyrics:

http://www.elyrics4u.com/m/mouth_merril_bainbridge.htm

I have never laughed so hard as I did when I first heard this. Hell, I was all of nine years old that summer (and susceptible to buying shit like this... hell, I bought the Backstreet Boys' first album around that time), and even I could tell how inane this woman must be. Honestly, it sounds like she's singing about fucking a contortionist.

"Achey Breaky Heart" (sic) is one of the worst songs I've ever heard in my life.

Also, "You Saved Me" by R.Kelly.

Guest DRH 502

5. Any Tobey Keith song. I credit him with fucking up modern country.

4. Any Tobey Keith song. See above.

3. "Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy"...just go the fuck home retards.

2. "Ridin' Dirty" Learn to rap you fucking clown. Rap music like this makes me ashamed to like rap music.

1. hmmmm...this is hard. There are lots of dumb songs and I couldn't give anyone the number 1 spot.

Oh yeah, I could. A big fuck you to the tards who came up with "Bling Bling"

Guest Felonies!

I think I agree with just about everything you said there, probably a DRH/Czech first in the Music folder.

I agree with many of the songs here and will also add "Weathered" by Creed, it's literally one chorus done over and over! I'll also nominate Don't Cha and most anything 50 Cent gets on the radio

Its kinda cheesey, but there a hudreds of far dumber songs to choose from. But I saw your 'funny' answer from miles away so you get your own HI 5 Dood!

Guest Felonies!

I wasn't trying to be funny, I really think it's an idiotic, hamfisted piece of garbage.

Guest Felonies!

I can't tell what you're going for on this one. Too bad, since you've actually made me laugh recently