TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

Feedback for 8/31

It's Do the Right Thing: The Wrestling Promo War. I've been watching a lot of old Mid-South Wrestling recently, and one of the things I love about it is how sometimes you see the heels fight each other. In this case it makes perfect sense since PR wants to be World Champion.

Coach Alf. USA! USA USA! Although Axel is the authority figure in the fed, the fact that storyline has gone nowhere since it happened, I have no problems with seeing Watts used as the on-air boss.

More awesomeness from the Blank/Malibu feud. You can't put into words just how good that storyline is.

Imagine the meeting that took place between the head honcos from the OAOAST and SWF to get that Landon Maddix tape on the air.

The GPX are pissed. A Hooligan Street Fight? Book it.

You knew PR's boys were gonna do everything they could to him help beat Hoff. PR with the sneaky pin, holding onto the tights.

Team Heyross vs. Team Canada: The fuck?! Alf, damn turncoat. You hooking up with Team Canada is worse than the time Sgt. Slaughter became an Iraqi sympathizer. :) Apparently it's a double turn. Brock to the rescue, but he can't fight the power himself.

Match of the Night: Team Canada vs. Team Heyross (the storyline involved put it over)

Line of the Night: "But I don’t want to hear you crying when Hoff Future Shocks you out of your Nikes tonight and you’re forced to lay the smack down together with Stephen Popick in the privacy of your locker room." -- Drek Stone, OAOAST World Champion

A really good show for post PPV with more wrestling than usual. Can I at least get a half writing credit when Otaku/Brock is edited in? My one possible quibble is we had too many turns for one night of wrestling, but I'm sure most of them are building toward a 6 man, so it won't seem quite so bad

I'd like to thank Alf publically for adding to the match and really making it better and fit the stips a bit better. I'll see if I can get around to HTMLing the show again

Sign in to follow this