TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Connzilla

TNA To Debut In Ohio

Guest Connzilla

Hermie Sadler is bring UWF/TNA to Toledo, Ohio on Oct. 20 Tickets on Sale 9/9.That is all the info as of right now I will post further information when it is made public.I think it is good that TNA is Expanding I just hope they can draw more than 250 like they did at there last show.

Hermie Sadler is bring UWF/TNA to Toledo, Ohio on Oct. 20 Tickets on Sale 9/9.That is all the info as of right now I will post further information when it is made public.I think it is good that TNA is Expanding I just hope they can draw more than 250 like they did at there last show.

Only 20 minutes away? I'm there.

It would have been better to put the show in SW Ohio, such as Dayton or Cincinnati to draw that larger and closer IN/KY/Ohio market.

However, Toledo brings in that already established Detroit market as well.

TNA does need to break from the Sadler promotion partnership, just because they need to get in the habit of running their own house show tour.

They should come to Missouri next. Seriously I remember Dixie saying in an interview that Missouri would be the first place they came when they started doing shows out of Orlando

It would have been better to put the show in SW Ohio, such as Dayton or Cincinnati to draw that larger and closer IN/KY/Ohio market.

However, Toledo brings in that already established Detroit market as well.

TNA does need to break from the Sadler promotion partnership, just because they need to get in the habit of running their own house show tour.

That will cost money. TNA is finding new and old ways of being cheap even if it's a sacrifice. Free tv deal,no advertising money. House shows with the promoter paying TNA to use their name,but the promoter gets half of the money.

Without Sadler,there will be no shows in Virginia(am going to the Richmond show),NC,SC,Ohio,Philly or Jersey. Sadler is a money mark with alot of connections. If the new DPOR law and rules go into effect next year in Virginia, TNA and WWE will probably be the only companies running in Virginia because it will be too expensive to run wrestling shows in Virginia. With Sadler on their side, money is not a problem.

Also, the deal with AAA will allow TNA to do two shows in Mexico this year.

I think TNA found a smart way of taking their product on the road without spending a dime. Now if only they take Impact on the road????

Guest JoSo

Sadler is a money mark? It thought that term meant they lost money. Is TNA/Sadler losing money on these house shows? They seem to be doing pretty OK attendance wise.

Guest Connzilla

Credit http://uwfusa.com/default.htm

October 20, 2006

Headliners

4500 N. Detroit Avenue

Toledo, Ohio 43612

www.headlinerstoledo.com

Tickets Available at

www.uwfusa.com

www.highspots.com

Local Vendors Will be added next week

Ticket Prices

Ultimate Experience (Reserved Rows 1 and 2 plus early entry for a meet and greet with the stars of TNA Wrestling Inside the 6 Sided Ring!!) $75.00

Ringside (Unreserved Rows 3 and Up) $35.00

Talent:

Samoa Joe, Rhino Aybss, Jay Lethal, Chris Sabin, Eric Young, Booby Rhoode, Alex Shelly & AJ Styles Plus More stars to be announced!!!!

They should come to Missouri next. Seriously I remember Dixie saying in an interview that Missouri would be the first place they came when they started doing shows out of Orlando

Is this for real?

I would love to go to one.

Guest Connzilla

credit- http://www.uwfusa.com/

The lineup was announced today for TNA Wrestling's house show to be held at Headliners in Toledo, Ohio on Friday, October 20 during Bound for Glory Weekend:

Rhino v. Abyss Extreme Rules Monsters Ball

AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels v. AMW

Samoa Joe v. Jay Lethal

Chris Sabin v. Alex Shelly

The James Gang v. Petey Williams and A-1

Bobby Roode v. Showtime Eric Young

Jerry Lynn v. CK3

Plus More TNA Stars to Be Announced.

Tickets are available now on line at www.uwfusa.com and locally at Culture Clash (419) 536-LOVE and Ramalama Records (419) 531- ROCK.

Guest sarcy
Rhino v. Abyss Extreme Rules Monsters Ball

AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels v. AMW

Chris Sabin v. Alex Shelly

Jerry Lynn v. CK3

Damn.. Wish I can go. AMW vs Daniels/AJ will be the match of the night. :wub:

Guest sarcy

No one.

"The Event Scheduled for this Friday in Toledo has been postponed. Contact your ticket seller about getting your refund. Sorry for the inconvenience.

UWF Management."