TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest dlb19338

Tom Zenk

Guest dlb19338
Anybody know why the Can-Am Connection fell apart?

Sorry! Tried to put this into an old forum, I know it doesn't deserve it's own...ugh! Can you delete these once you open them? Still learning....

I never knew who Zenk was until I read his website columns and then I checked out some of his stuff...good worker and had some cool matches with Pillman but his real talent was putting a typed beatdown on the WWE...I would pay fucking money to have all of his old articles...those things used to have me in tears especially the one that got him in hot water(HHH as Lex Luger, Stephanie as Elizabeth 911 call)..some of the best and funny writing that I ever seen. It's a shame that they're lost to the world and that he'll never finish his book because Vince is an asshole scared of criticsim.

Zenk quit the WWF after acting like a prick over a new dress code and being chewed out by Rick Martel. I think there might have been some bitching about a payoff too. Martel discusses it at length in his shoot. This was discussed in the "old WWF tidbits" thread I believe.

Wasn't he with the AWA for about a year or longer between the WWF and becoming the "ZMan" in WCW? That was another chance for the AWA to keep its head above water and I never remember him being pushed hard.

Guest netslob

yeah, i think he was the last guy to be eliminated by Zybyskco in that battle royal where he won the AWA World title.