TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

I'll take Kevin Federline being a thorn in Cena's side leading up to Cyber Sunday. It gives WWE some media attention that's actually positive (who could hate on WWE for beating up Federline over and over again) and Federline wasn't bad with his promo and took a decent, if not good bump when that is something that a handful of WWE talents seem to struggle with. The idea should be that it gets Nitro over and that Cena needs an brief feud with someone, while Edge/Orton Vs DX is the main program for Raw. The only other option was Umaga.

Federline being the Pete Rose to Cena's Kane, would be amusing.

So far I've seen it on Best Week Ever, The Soup, and Kimmel.

Awesome that The Soup still exists. It seems to have been dropped off of Star! here in Canada, which is a shame since I thought it was great.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

In what was an expected moved, The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that WWE has released Dionicio Castellanos (Psicosis) last week. The decision was made to fire him two Fridays ago on October 13th, although the actual official firing is expected to be announced later in the week by WWE. WWE is awaiting all the details of his recent arrest so that they can have them on file before they actually let him go for legal reasons. His profile page still remains on WWE.com at the moment.

Psicosis is expected to go back to AAA and feud with another wrestler named Psicosis - the feud he was involved in prior to signing with WWE in 2005.

Those close to the situation say that he's recently had problems with his wife. Psicosis had been staying at home far too much since WWE wasn't using him and he was depressed about that, especially considering that the downside of his contract only paid him $500 a week when he wasn't working. Psicosis' last WWE appearance occurred at the 7/18 SmackDown tapings in a loss to Super Crazy.

Prior to his termination, Psicosis was told that he was going to be brought back to WWE with a new gimmick. WWE officials asked him to a grow a mustache like a stereotypical Mexican Revolution general from a century ago (think Pancho Villa) and he would come to the ring with a gun belt.

Who is booking OVW right now? After a long hiatus, I'm finally getting it on the local network again and it has completely gone down the drain. I followed it via DVD during the Heyman period and it was fantastic.

There's very few, if any talent in OVW that I can realistically see working out in WWE. Just an entirely boring and horrible promotion with garbage gimmicks that are so bad, it would seem that they were uprooted from Vince Russo's rejection pile.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
Who is booking OVW right now?

Al Snow and Danny Davis.

Who is booking OVW right now? After a long hiatus, I'm finally getting it on the local network again and it has completely gone down the drain. I followed it via DVD during the Heyman period and it was fantastic.

There's very few, if any talent in OVW that I can realistically see working out in WWE. Just an entirely boring and horrible promotion with garbage gimmicks that are so bad, it would seem that they were uprooted from Vince Russo's rejection pile.

Don't worry that woman down there, Roni Jonah will get a WWE deal soon I'm sure........seeing as she looks like a WWE woman and is The Miz's G/F.

I made another Cena/K-Fed spotting. It's on the news crawler on AOL. So, every single AOL user will be greeted now with K-Fed lying on the canvas with a nice "WWE" logo in the corner.

Roni Jonah will get a WWE deal soon I'm sure........seeing as she looks like a WWE woman and is The Miz's G/F.

No she's not.

Roni Jonah will get a WWE deal soon I'm sure........seeing as she looks like a WWE woman and is The Miz's G/F.

No she's not.

I've read differently.......

"In a band called Gothic Mayhem along with Fuji Cakes, Johnny Punch (formerly Discord) and Pat Buck. Is currently dating Mike "The Miz" Mizanin from Smackdown!"

Indisputable evidence from my #1 source for wrestling info.

They were dating in kayfabe, and for a brief time in real life. They broke up a while before "The Miz" moved up to Smackdown.

They were dating in kayfabe, and for a brief time in real life. They broke up a while before "The Miz" moved up to Smackdown.

Anyhow whether they are dating or not my point was, she'll probably get a WWE deal before long she looks the type.....especially with the pink shit in her hair she'll probably get a deal when Lita leaves and they'll think she can fill that spot. Wouldn't shock me at all.

This bares the question of "Who FREAKING cares!?"

Roni doesn't like being compared to Lita.

Post the pictures where she has the big pink stripes in her hair and tell me that isn't what she looks like.......I was just going on what the WWE would think by looking at her.

Good, now there'll be someone for all of the obese freak/goth/whatthefuckever males to cheer.

I thought Ariel already had this demographic cornered?

Ariel isn't pale enough for them! Real goths don't have last names like Martinez!

what about that chick on FUSE? Juliya or whatever?

oh wait, you said REAL goths...

I don't care what that Juliya chick is other than I know she's hot and that counts with me.

And now an odd note on Brent Albright.......

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

As reported earlier, Brent Albright (Gunner Scott), 27, was released a few weeks ago. He was one of the top guys in OVW doing a Chris Benoit "shooter" gimmick. When he was called up to WWE in the spring, the road agents gave him bad reviews. His push was then dropped and he was shipped back down to OVW in June. Contrary to what was reported earlier, there weren't really any plans to bring him back up to the main roster, thus meaning that his fate was actually sealed back in June.

Fit Finlay and Dean Malenko buried Albright in particular as they complained that he was stealing moves and his style from Chris Benoit. Then again, he was told to pattern himself as Benoit in OVW, and when he was called up to WWE, they gave him the gimmick of being his protege. When Paul Heyman was booking OVW, he pushed him to be a Benoit duplicate, and then he eventually ended up getting fired for being too much like him. Upon returning to OVW, Albright was told to change his style. After a few months, WWE felt he hadn't changed enough, so they cut him loose.

Albright's final WWE match took place on the 6/30 edition of SmackDown in a losing effort to Mr. Kennedy. After the match, he was placed in body bag by The Great Khali.

To me that makes the WWE really stupid he got fired for doing what he was told to do because uh Malenko and Finlay didn't like it, brilliant.

Brent Albright will be back in WWE in 8 months anyways, so it's not that big of a deal but it gives just another example of how dumb they are.

Why would Melenko (whom, I guess has become a total ass kisser for McMahon) have issues with a Benoit inspired worker? Jamie Knoble works very similar to Benoit but he gets away with it. The guy had a gimmick for being Benoit's protege, so wouldn't he naturally duplicate Benoit's style as Benoit stole Dynamite's entire routine 12 years ago?

WWE will come calling again after Albright tears it up with Danielson, Joe, and McGuinness.