TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

This Week in College Football 9/14 - 9/16

Nope, the football game...Pam Oliver had just called it a "pillow fight" when they showed a rare highlight, and the retarded dinosaur said, "I take exception to that aghiugh these kids are really rdyjhuh only gettin better adhgashg Id pay to see thasht game!"

I knew Iowa State was for real. They're dominating against Iowa right now. Once they started running a balanced offense, Iowa basically became unable to stop them.

I knew Iowa State was for real. They're dominating against Iowa right now. Once they started running a balanced offense, Iowa basically became unable to stop them.

That and Iowa was dreadfully overrated.

What would be even worse is if that Amy Lawrence dumbass bitch on Gamenight ever did some announcing. Ugh. Imagine her and the stroke guy?

Pam Oliver's not that bad I just really can't stand her voice.

Guest Princess Leena

Pam Ward isn't that bad.

I want Summerall and Gottfried to do some game together.

I hate how every season one of the local teams (Miami, UC etc) get an early lead on OSU and they hang around until the 4th quarter when the Buckyes snap out and slaughter them.

As I type that, Animal's boy gets the INT.

All right. Guess the dominant comment might have been a little premature. Still a close game going into the second half.

And I have to agree that the announce team's pretty bad. I hate when they get these old men that can't even get out a sentence anymore without their dentures slipping.

#1 New Hampshire is just slaughtering Stony Brook 55-7 with 10:23 left in the 3rd quarter...sheesh. David Ball only needed 3 TD to tie Rice's mark so odds are he could've reached that. If so, ESPN better say something at least.

I hate how every season one of the local teams (Miami, UC etc) get an early lead on OSU and they hang around until the 4th quarter when the Buckyes snap out and slaughter them.

As I was saying.

Vanderbilt and Arkansas are having a fine game, Vanderbilt's trailing 19-21, but are within long field goal range now.

Man I wish they would stop having the later starting regional game run over into CBS's game/games. Every fuckin' week. Plenty of time on our NBC affiliate, but noooooo, we can't get a punctual start time with our CBS one.

48 yard field goal for Vanderbilt to win the game...

NO GOOD

Oh man, Vanderbilt is so the best 0-3 team in the country.

Guest Princess Leena

Troy 14-14 with Georgia Tech in the 3rd. Poor Iggy.

Troy's cash collection continues next week in Nebraska. I'd really like them winning that one.

Missed tackles, missed tackles, and more missed tackles! And Oregon scores already.

I wonder what is going through OU's offensive coordinator's mind?

"Hmmm......8-9 guys in the box? Pass? Ooo that resulted in a first down. Hmmm.......8 guys in the box again.....let's run it twice with Peterson! Oops that didn't work."

Auburn blows a great 4th down stop because one of their guys called a timeout before the start of the play that wasn't acknowledged until after the play was over.

I think that Tuberville may have a stroke over that one.

Explanation-

Auburn called it because they had 12 guys on the field...

No wonder they got the stop.

I can't see how the officials could definitively tell that the LSU receiver didn't have control. It looked like he turned with the ball and then had it stripped.

Big call, big 4th down stop for Auburn.