TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO Impact Thread - September/14th/2006.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
tagimpact.gif

HANGMAN'S HORROR - RAVEN .VS. ABYSS

The maniacal Raven has issued a challenge to Abyss to face him tonight on Impact in the return of the "Hangman's Horror" match! The bout is chaotic and violent, with the winner declared after he chokes out his opponent! Will Raven and Abyss reignite their longtime hardcore rivalry and unleash hell on the Impact Zone tonight? How will Brother Runt play into this violent match? Tune in and find out!

JIM CORNETTE ORDERS A "TOWN HALL MEETING"

TNA Management Director Jim Cornette will be holding a special "Town Hall Meeting" tonight on Impact on SpikeTV! Cornette has several announcements to make concerning the upcoming No Surrender Pay-Per-View on Sunday, September 24th!

X-DIVISION ACTION: CHRIS SABIN .VS. ALEX SHELLEY

The high-flying, no-limit stars of TNA's X-Division will be in action tonight on SpikeTV as number-one contender Chris Sabin faces The Paparazzi's Alex Shelley! Can Sabin stay sharp as he prepares for his X-Division Championship match against Senshi at the No Surrender Pay-Per-View? Or, will Shelley pull off the win?

TAG TEAM ACTION: AJ STYLES & CHRISTOPHER DANIELS .VS. MATT BENTLEY & FRANKIE KAZARIAN

Also on tonight's Impact, former NWA World Tag Team Champions AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels will face off against another top tag team in TNA, Matt Bentley & Frankie Kazarian! Styles and Daniels are set to face The LAX at No Surrender in the first-ever tag team Ultimate X match, so will they be looking past Bentley and Kazarian tonight? Tune in and fine out!

I like the idea of Town Hall Meetings. Let the fans know what is going on that way. It make the fans part of the show in a way.

AJ and Daniels work so damn well together as a team, I'm glad they are finally a team.

I like the idea of Town Hall Meetings. Let the fans know what is going on that way. It make the fans part of the show in a way.

The good thing about the meetings is that TNA is not going overboard with the GM character. Having Mr. Jim Cornette show up once a month to yell at Jarrett and to setup the PPV matches is alot better than having the GM being involve in every segment of Impact.

Konnan saying "Git 'r dun!" My night is now complete.

Shit if I could get to Florida (or wherever the match is) I'd send in a tape. I doubt they'd show a "smark" tape though.

Edit: So if Hebner wasn't in league with JJ, why the hell did he tip over the ladder? Explanation please.

I've been spotty on my TNA watching the past few weeks. Has Joe gone back to full face (if he was, in fact, ever full face), or is he just a tweener that gets to beat up anyone he wants to?

TNA is about no limits, no faces, no heels but JJ.

Whipping a woman with a belt. When does he push down a granny and tear up a kid's sign?

Whenever Harley Race and Gary Wolf are available to work in Florida.

Okay, I watched the show tonight for my favorite angle (sarcasm). Let me get this straight. Earl Hebner does a blatant screwjob to get JJ the belt back. There is VIDEO PROOF of him doing it. And since JJ convincingly lied on a polygraph Jim Cornette now reinstates Hebner. I mean, this stuff is just mindboggling.

Whipping a woman with a belt. When does he push down a granny and tear up a kid's sign?

she was a "stunt fan"

seriously though how can they give real fans belts and have them whip jeff? and also, you know the orlando crowd is heavily smarkish so they have reasons other them him being a heel to hit him. (but since they dont even charge for tix there, they have nothing to complain about)

You really don't think they are going to have real fans in this match do you? They will probably pay 15-20 "fans" to be the lumberjacks.

a real fan's revenge match would have the fans throwing various pastries on jeff jarrett. the more food on him, the hungrier and angrier joe gets. jarrett would eventually be mauled by the hippophant, and the circle of life would be complete.

Guest ChampKind
a real fan's revenge match would have the fans throwing various pastries on jeff jarrett. the more food on him, the hungrier and angrier joe gets. jarrett would eventually be mauled by the hippophant, and the circle of life would be complete.

JOE IS FAT! HA HA..........

ha........

*clears throat*