TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

AW, FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

I'm 27 today and I hate it already.

So, what's the best suggestions? Petty revenge on those who have fouled me? Drown in gin? Mouthing off to people I don't even know?

I'm going to be a hell of a lot of fun when I have my first heart attack on my 46th birthday.

Capture Natasha Kampusch and keep her in your basement. Make sure you learn to say "It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again" in German first though.

Es reibt das Hautwasser auf ihm ist Haut - Oder sonst es erhält den Schlauch wieder

Actually, I'll be reflecting on the past 27 years, P.K., since this is technically my 28th year beginning. But thanks!

I disagree heartily with Byron on this point. If I ever enter a state where I am persistently vegetative state where it is impossible to revive me, I want to be kept alive under ALL circumstances. I don't want my family sparing any expense and I want them to go to every trouble possible. Even if I'm just a brain stem hooked up to a respirator, I am to be kept within the scientific definition of a living organism.