TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Blank

the OAO Genesis VII Discussion Thread

Just going over the matches I read completely. WC did a hell of a job trying to create a sense of vengence. The shoulder thing was worked in well with the given storyline and was expected, although I don't quite understand a shoulder breaker finish (I guess you were trying to hyperextend the arm?). I thought there might be a few moves better suited towards the sub, but I honestly can't think of any right now. But anyway, now that that chapter is closed it'll be interesting to see where you go from here.

The large metal object that MVS brought to the ring (which, if I'd had the time to go back and edit it in and/or promo, I would have made clear) was reshaped out of the same lead pipe that Van Siclen originally used to separate WC's shoulder back in '04. As far as the finish, the point was for the swing that WC took to have separated Van Siclen's shoulder, thereby making the shoulder breaker submission possible; basically, I was going for the WarGames '92 finish.

If I'd had time to add it in, I would have had WC do additional damage to the shoulder by jumping off the top to spike that weapon into MVS's shoulder.

Never seen WarGames '92 but I get the drift. Sounds good.

In other news I liked your match Spike. You brought up all your previous matches and built off them (I guess we're under the assumption that your G6 match was ended by a Pepsi Plunge. Odd I never saw that. ;) ) And the finish dramatic and had that dangerous feel to it. Good stuff.

I don't know who Annie is, but on pain of slappings I can honestly say I'm not her! :)

That means nothing. Slappings wouldn't bother Annie, as long as it was the right girl administering them.

And Spike, 110 is not cool. Kylee Kross on the other hand, potentially would be. However, I'm disappointed that you didn't do a 720 DDT into the ditch, because that would have made Jody Fleisch proud.

Sign in to follow this