TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ginger Snaps

Jericho

A friend of mine burned the whole first season for me and I just finished it the other day. The show has it's good points (the story, Hawkins, Mayor Dad) and it's bad points (the acting, The IRS chick) but so far I am digging it. The story makes sense as it pertains to a small town trying to survive under the circumstances so that is good. Man, I love that deaf girl too.

I found the first 3 episodes of Season 2 here: http://www.free-tv-video-online.info/inter...o/season_2.html

Things get... bigger... is all I'll say.

Enjoy. :D

Good first episode back. Seem almost like the Showtime series Jeremiah, end of the world type situation with season one asking why, and season two being heavy on the military

I just finished watching season 1. I think I am the only here who really liked Mimi. There is just something about her I dig. Anyway, I really enjoy this show. Maybe I would have been a tad bit annoyed like everyone else if I didn't see the whole season back-back. I remember watching the first episode last year and not liking it that much. But I am glad I caught the second episode on Universal HD and let Bittorent do the rest.

I did like that little show of Billy eating peanuts. A good way of saying thanks to the fans.

Why no intrest in this season? I too was turned off by the early episodes, but caught back up on the rest of season one when it got interesting, and I'm loving the 2nd season so far. I even enjoy the reruns of the early episodes on Sci-Fi now that I know what the fuck is going on.

I am brainfarting on Ravenwood, I really don't remember much about it.

Glad that Dale and his girlfriend playing shop haven't shown up yet, but probably will next week.

And yay for Farmboy's hot deaf sister coming back

When Jake and Eric went to Rogue City to get meds for Mayor Dad, they met Ravenwood. Ravenwood tried to kill them.

Eric then left his wallet in Rogue City (why he would carry his wallet when there is no laws is beyond me). RW picked up the wallet and went to Jericho. They tried to get into the town and take shit, but was stopped. The main RW guy said when this country gets back together, who will they hire to help? But RW.

Guest LuckyLopez

That's been the obvious implication all along. Jake also mentions that he had dealings with them in the Middle East and he MIGHT have worked for them (they've never said anything about that but he clearly has history with them and he is secretive about which private organizations he worked for other than "one of the big ones." And Ravenwood was the organization that killed Jake's buddy just before the bombs when they got mixxed up with them and Jake wanted out because of their methods.

No, he said he worked for Ravenwood.

And damn, Bonnie went out like a champ. Didn't see that one coming at all.

This show won't be coming back for a third season. The ratings have been toooo low.

Guest LuckyLopez

He told Eric last week that he worked for Ravenwood, but I don't think he had actually admitted that before. He clearly knew who they were when his buddy got him roped back in. He never said what company he worked for when he went for the job interview. And I don't think he told his father by name who he worked for. Hawkins, Beck, and DB Sweeney know his story from the files. They hinted pretty heavily at his history with Ravenwood but I don't think he actually ever admitted working for them until last week.

Its academic anyway. It was always clear he had history with them and now we know for sure that he worked for them.

And damn, Bonnie went out like a champ. Didn't see that one coming at all.

Neither did I. Then again The Richmonds seem a lot like that "git offa my property" type.

Next week should be great.

Hope the show lasts. It is really getting on an upswing.

I figured we wouldn't get a season 3. It was just brought back to wrap up anyway.

I figured Bonnie wouldn't be around all season, didn't think she'd die in a gunfight though

Alright episode this week. Seems like it's going to be rushed at the end though. They shot two endings, one will play if they're coming back and the other will close the series if they're not.

And is Gray coming back, or are they just going to send him upstairs to be forgotten about

Well they are certainly trying to jam as much into these last episodes as they can. No more love story subplots. No more kids. It's all just conspiracy, bombs, and revolution. I have no idea how they might wrap things up in an hour should they cancel this show.

If they'd have kept a good pace like this in season one then I doubt this show would be in danger of not coming back. Looking forward to seeing how it's going to end.

You can only imagine they wanted to bring Johnston back for that episode but they couldn't pull it off

Jericho Movie via IMDB

U.S. TV drama Jericho is set for a comeback - a big screen version of the short lived series is under development.

The show, a portrayal of America post-nuclear attacks, was scrapped by network CBS after its first full season due to poor ratings.

But a campaign by a devoted group of fans convinced network executives to bring the show back for a seven-episode second season, before flagging ratings once more resulted in the series being cancelled in 2008.

But now the programme's stars, including Skeet Ulrich and Ashley Scott, are set to reprise their roles on the big screen, according to executive producer Jon Turteltaub.

He tells Moviehole.net, "We're developing a feature for Jericho. It would not require you to have seen the TV show, but it get into life after an event like this on a national scale. It would be the bigger, full on American version of what.s going on beyond the town in Jericho."

Before my 360 died I was watching the first season again via Netflix. If you watch it episode by episode without having to wait a week for the new ones, the story seems to flow a lot better and I got hooked again. I'm at the episode where they block the bridge to prevent the mercenaries from raiding the town right now and I'll pick it up again when I get my 360 back next week.