TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO Impact Thread - September/21st/2006.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
MAIN EVENT: FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE

Tonight on Impact, two of TNA's top juggernauts will collide in a "Falls Count Anywhere Match" as "The War Machine" Rhino takes on "The Alpha Male" Monty Brown! It is certain to be an all-out brawl between the two TNA stars, with pinfalls legal anywhere in and around the arena. Certainly, Christian Cage, who is scheduled to be in attendance, will be watching the bout closely as he faces Rhino at No Surrender.

THE LAX KICKS OFF NATIONAL HISPANIC HERITAGE MONTH

NWA World Tag Team Champions The Latin American Exchange have announced that tonight on Impact, they will kick off "Hispanic Heritage Month" with a celebration of their own on the broadcast! The national observance runs from September 15th through October 15th, and The LAX plan to take the opportunity to show off their pride in a huge way starting tonight. The question is, what do The LAX have in mind? Plus, with AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels scheduled to be in attendance, will all hell break loose prior to their Ultimate X Match at No Surrender this Sunday on September 24th?

X-DIVISION ACTION: PETEY WILLIAMS .VS. JAY LETHAL

The high-flying, no-limits stars of TNA's X-Division will be in action on tonight's broadcast, with former X-Division Champion Petey Williams facing off against rising star Jay Lethal! Who will emerge victorious as one of these two stars attempts to earn a shot at the X-Division Championship? What crazy moves will Williams and Lethal pull off in the ring? Tune in and find out tonight!

ERIC YOUNG .VS. NORMAN SMILEY

Also scheduled for tonight's Impact on SpikeTV:

- Eric Young promises to update fans on his mission to locate Sting to see how the icon is preparing for the upcoming World Heavyweight Title Match at October's Bound For Glory.

- We'll hear from NWA World Heavyweight Champion, Jeff Jarrett regarding last week's "Town Hall Meeting" as well as his upcoming "Fan's Revenge Match" against Samoa Joe at this Sunday's September 24th, No Surrender Pay-Per-View.

- Plus, Bobby Roode plans to meet with another potential manager to guide his career. Who will show up this week in an attempt to manage Roode's career? Tune in and find out!

Wow, it was really hard to hear what JJ was saying during the promo. The fans really hate this guy. At least we know that his push should be coming to an end soon....oh wait, it's not, damn it.

I know they are going with this whole don't fire Eric thing, but after the past few weeks I have one question, are they trying to get him over as a heel or face? The fans love him but he seems to be JJ's lacky. What's up with that?

I mark for the Canadian Destroyer. That last one they showed on the footage was bad though. Head came nowhere near the mat.

As much as I mark out for the CD (just look at my name), the move is all about flash.

I loved that DDT that Petey did. Looked really sick!

After seeing those videos it seems like some people that wrestling a little too seriously.

Is Senshi playing heel? I thought he was a face or at least a tweener.

Oh wait, there are no heels except Jeff Jarrett. I'd like to see Low Ki stomp their little heads in.

Can he do it Super Mario Brothers style?

A pretty solid IMPACT. I'll be happy when this bullshit Jackass stuff is over with.

And I gotta tell ya, Joe's promos really really impress me now. I dunno what's done it, but since starting with TNA he's improved on the mic exponentially from his ROH laid-back-RVDish promos.

THAT promo tonight was fucking fantastic.

And I continue to be impressed with LAX. An awesome worker, a power guy, and FINALLY something useful for Konnan to do. The angle is fresh, plays along with current events, and is eerily shoot-ish. I'm loving this feud.

The Eric young video was great.

"Need food, perferablly buffalo wings"

I think thats what that sign read, either that or something really close.

The Eric Young/Alex Shelly stuff was brilliant. I'm not a big Young fan, still think he's Eugene Minor leauge version, but he was great tonight. He should have ran into a tranny since he's in Cali.

Bobby Roode has been good the past 3 weeks. But i hope this angle ends soon. Same thing with that stupid Jackass angle.

LAX Rules. The Uncle Sam Pinata tops it all.

So can it be assumed that the Mysterio mask fan really wasnt a plant? They didnt show him getting his ass handed to him on the show last night, was clearly edited out before Joe came out.

Pretty good Impact last night, hate to see the creative shakeup with their last show delivering the goods.

I can't be the only one disgusted when Sabin held up the bowling ball, smiling at the camera.

EY should do Leno with a man on the street video like that.

And yeah, good promo by Joe. Impressive. But I'm sure the staff at the Burger King in Orlando heard it already the last time they ran out of chicken fries.

I can't be the only one disgusted when Sabin held up the bowling ball, smiling at the camera.

You were not.