TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

My Name is Earl

I'd fast forward 2 years. Use flashbacks showing him getting advice from other inmates and using that advice while trying to scratch stuff off the list.

I would have him be in jail for at least the first few episodes of the season. Being Ralph's cellmate will definitely get Earl in some bad situations. Randy can not function without Earl, as was shown after the sentencing, so he has a story as well. Joy and Darnell will have their own thing to do, and the deaf lawyer will be trying to get Earl out of jail. I'm sure that can take up 6 episodes or so.

I'm guessing they'll gather up the people he helped on his list and have some Free Earl rally. Hope they don't do it to soon though as this has some could make for some good TV.

I'd fast forward 2 years. Use flashbacks showing him getting advice from other inmates and using that advice while trying to scratch stuff off the list.

He doesnt have the list anymore, which essentially jumps the shark on the series if they try and do the show without him having a list, even if he makes up another one or something..

Season 3 is a "2 years later..." deal with flashbacks throughout the season to his time in Jail.