TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

My Name is Earl

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

Ethan Suplee is a Scientologist, so somehow he's actually dumber than the character he portrays.

Ethan Suplee is a Scientologist, so somehow he's actually dumber than the character he portrays.

Did Jason Lee get him hooked on it?

Dammit. I can detach myself from it somewhat, so long as he doesn't end up jumping on Oprah's coach.

I'm not feeling creative enough at the moment to fully take advantage of this typo.

I was like "HEY! THATS HAYWIRE!" on tonights episode (the "I listened to a whole Phish Album! AND IT SUCKED!" dude) but I totally didnt realize that he (Donny) was a reoccurring character..in a few past episodes..

not to mention the fact he was in 24 Day 1 as Eli and Push Nevada, and the X Files..and Monk.

Silas Weir Mitchell!

HES IN ALL MY FAVORITE SHOWS!

I found it odd that this episode's flashbacks portrayed Earl and his dad as not really being at odds considering how the relationship was presented the first time he appeared on the series, but it's possible I'm not remembering something there. Either way, an enjoyable episode.

I found this interesting. Chubby's son, Little Chubby (of course) will appear in a new episode, and he's being played by... Norm Macdonald. Brilliant!

HA. That was a great Earl a nice Rudy parody.

I was wondering why Sean Astin, the Coach and the black guy were all in the show at the same time. Then I figured it out and couldn't stop laughing.

Well that was odd.

I'm not sure if I liked this season more than last years. They both had their goods and downs.

I have the finale on DVR and haven't watched it yet but overall my thoughts on this season are it's highs were higher than Season One's and it's lows were lower than Season One's if that makes any sense.

I'd have to go with Season One being better.

How does everyone think they should resolve the Earl in jail cliffhanger? Should they pick up where they left off and somehow get Earl out (as I'm hopping for) or should next season start 2 years in the future with Earl getting released as scheduled?