TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest jaderock

Lucha Libre Galvision TV Time Slots?

The bad thing about CMLL is Mistico. Sure he's over, but he's so over, You can't push anyone over him.

This is so true. He's gone over Los GDI so many times none of them could conceivably go over him, and it wouldn't make sense to put any of the older guys like Atlantis over him. They need to establish a Lex Luthor rudo to his Superman tecnico.

There's only so many times you can run Mistico/Averno. In my eyes, Mistico is the most overrated wrestler in lucha libre. The the same thing every time, Millions of armdrags, then the La mistica for the win. It's just boring.

Buisness will probably go down towards the end of the year. But Mistico is still popular like a motherfucker.

If Mistico did everything he possibly could in Mexico maybe its time for him to move on to kick start the next lucha libre wrestling boom in the USA.

If Mistico did everything he possibly could in Mexico maybe its time for him to move on to kick start the next lucha libre wrestling boom in the USA.

I'd love to see a lucha movement in TNA. Mistico, Dr. Wagner Jr., any of Los GDI from CMLL; Banderas (Muerte Cibernetica), Laredo Kid, Chessman from AAA.

If TNA is going to bring in AAA talent again it might as well be one of the stables like Mexico's Best or Vipers Revolution or Hells Brothers to work as Team Mexico. I would think it would be funny to see some of the spotfest wrestlers from mexico like Extreme Tiger and Laredo Kid have a few matches with Sonjay Dutt and Petey Williams.

Hell if Atlantis can work as a rudo why can't Mistico?

Problem with working Mistico as a rudo right now anyway is the fans would totally shit on it. It'd be akin to Goldberg's attempted heel turn in 2000. CMLL bookers had no choice but to turn Atlantis because the fans were booing him so noticably.

God no not Extreme tiger. He's the worst wrestler in mexico by far. Well him and Joe Lider.

Turning mistico right now would be like turning Austin in 1998. A HUGE mistake.

Banderas was supposed to be in LAX. I don't know what happened with that. He would be great there.

I think it was WWA International of Tijuana, I saw Extreme Tiger do one of the funniest screw ups ever. It was your basic Nicho de Millionario style legdrop to the outside with Juvi on the guardrail and Extreme Tiger on the top rope ready to cause some damage too bad Juvi was placed at the far end and Tiger had no sense of depth. Well Extreme Tiger went for it anyway missed the spot by a good 3 FEET but Juvi fell over to try to sell it anyway. I still want to see Extreme Tiger vs Sonjay Dutt just to see the trainwreck of crazy spots they can do in a 7 minute match.

I'm watching AAA on Galavision right now which is actually doing a good thing of putting dates on the matches but the one thing that sticks out the most is that nearly every match has a run in, ref bump, and fake 3 count. It does not matter if it is mask, hair, or cage match somebody is going to get screwed over by the over booking and for some reason AAA loves to have a brawl outside in the parking lot right next to the ambulance.

I bet if Mistico was in AAA his rival would be a clone of his but instead of white and gold the rival's colors would be black and gold! And his name would be something like Black Mistica, Muete Mistica, Dark Mistico, or something.

Well Santo did have Santo Negro.

After watching today's episode, I can't pick who I want to be my baby's mother: Fabi Apache or Estrellita. They are great.

I haven't been able to watch AAA for the past month. How's it been and whats been going on?

Martha? Damn dude you must have a broad taste in women's wrestling.

I haven't been able to watch AAA for the past month. How's it been and whats been going on?

Muerte Cibernetica was "killed" in a casket match. Cibernetico and crew threw him in a volcano. The Hell Brothers are the most over group in mexico right now. That's basically all you need to know.

Martha? Damn dude you must have a broad taste in women's wrestling

Its the face paint and she works like a female Super Porky. I'm having withdrawl from missing out on the Arena Mexico shows and the Arena Coliseuo shows are so inconsistent I don't when the hell it is on anymore 6PM, 8Pm, 11Pm?!?!?!?! I need more of the Canadian Dark Angel!

Muerte Cibernetica was "killed" in a casket match. Cibernetico and crew threw him in a volcano. The Hell Brothers are the most over group in mexico right now. That's basically all you need to know.

....they threw him in a volcano?

....they threw him in a volcano?

It's AAA. No need to search for logic.

I did like Super Parka's run as a rudo in his feud with Hijo de Santo in Tijuana from a few years back. This weeks AAA was watchable well mostly due to the Minis match and the guys from NOAH vs Mexican Powers to bad it suffered from run-in madness from La Secta. Also Gran Apache & Allien had some sweet double team spots the best being the catapult & diamond cutter move and the classic Midnight Express hanging on the ropes spot but it was all bitter sweet since they both are old & slow so it was bitter sweet.

So the shitty AAA La Parka might be going rudo. It's bad enough that this crappy wrestler uses the La Parka gimmick, now it's looking like CMLL's booking of the REAL La Parka is being copied in AAA.

They tease this in a couple weeks. It was taped last weekend and it airs here in a couple weeks. There's a big cage match between Los hell Brothers and La Secta. La parka comes down and throws Chessman off the cage through a table. The crowd goes crazy but another La parka shows up. The first la parka gets unmasked and it's PSICOSIS. That's right, Psicosis is in La Secta.

They are teasing a Fuerza Guerrera vs Juventud Guerrera mask vs hair match.

I still want to see Nicho de Millionairo vs Psicosis AAA in a hair vs mask match they had an ok match at Triplemania a few years ago but its time for Nicho to reclaim his mask! I think AAA has gone overboard with the Los Pirata Morgan gimmick do we really need 3 guys wearing the same mask it was bad enough that CMLL did the same thing with Los Pierroths really do they need Jr., II, and Hijo de in the same atomico team.....but then again it worked for Los Villanos 3, 4,5,6,7,8,9.

Ah the Villanos...so many memories. *wipes tear from eye* So Psicosis has joined La Secta? That's cool as it continues the storyline of "Is he or isn't he" with La Parka. Though it seems like a carbon copy of the Atlantis turn, I like the idea of traditional babyface La Parka hating the pops for the tweener Hell Brothers.