TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

ALDS: Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees

The Yankees lose because they lost their role players. They don't do the little things that winning clubs need to do. Aren't good in the field, don't move the runners over, don't pitch, and don't have a bench. You can't make managerial decisions when you don't have the players to make them with.

Torre's not at fault, plain and simple. Give him some players like Scott Brosius and Paul O'Neill, and they'll be a winner.

Well I finally get to post on this epic Tiger victory(I was out partying in Ann Arbor this weekend). My favorite baseball team taking down the most hated team for me in all of sports doesn't get any better. It would have been nice to be there but oh well. I give Detroit the slight edge over Oakland b/c I think there offense is getting that pop back it there bats again. Leyland will make sure that Detroit doesn't have a letdown next series(Oakland could have a letdown too due to finally winning a playoff series under Beane).

Crazy stat I heard yesterday; Since 1958, the Yankees haven't won a world series when there's a republican president in office. Fucking Bush.